UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Rumours of rioting in Leeds (biggest city near to where I live) is that true? Lucky I'm out of the country! Send in the rubber bullets!

5.25pm: BREAKING: The Independent Police Complaints Commission has just announced that there is no evidence that Mark Duggan opened fire at police officers before he was shot dead, according to ballistic test results, reports the Press Association.

5.25pm: BREAKING: The Independent Police Complaints Commission has just announced that there is no evidence that Mark Duggan opened fire at police officers before he was shot dead, according to ballistic test results, reports the Press Association.

Oh oh...

He still had a live viable firearm in his possesion, right?

Well, ***** about to hit the fan big time then.

Not enough is being done to.deter them, if I wanted to loot I would do it without worrying about the consequences. I say bring in the tasers and gas without full intention of using it,but in case of.burning a building let those mugs feel the consequences

People involved in riots will be evicted from council housing in Greenwich accordng to ITV twitter

Not enough is being done to.deter them, if I wanted to loot I would do it without worrying about the consequences. I say bring in the tasers and gas without full intention of using it,but in case of.burning a building let those mugs feel the consequences
bit extreme :S
I say send in the rubber bullets, it would work well imo

AFAIK you can legally own a shotgun of certain dimensions without a licence in the UK.
I didn't say you couldn't own a firearm, it's just a lot stricter and is very hard to get hold of a license.
The gun laws arent strike in the UK either. I own a rifle FFS.
They are a LOT stricter than the US, the UK is one of the strictest countries in the world for gun control. In the US you can say that it is your constitutional right to own a gun, that isn't the case here. In the US there's about 1 gun per 7 people, I don't have stats for the UK, but they are a lot less and most will be for recreational use or are old guns that don't even work anymore. What sort of rifle? How old? How long did it take you to get a license?

depends what kind of gas. Would be easier too than using a taser

Tear gas.

This needs to be posted!

k0lyx.jpg

I say do the obvious. Give them all a major spliff. They'll be so incredibly stoned they won't be able to be arsed to do anything. Make the polices job easier (can't believe I'm promoting the use of drugs lol)

So the idea is let the guy with the gun have the first shot? As long as the firearm was very close to him and has his prints on case closed IMO.

So the idea is let the guy with the gun have the first shot? As long as the firearm was very close to him and has his prints on case closed IMO.

Wow that's naive.

Just seen Borris Johnson on TV. Had to facepalm it was so incredibly cringeworthy.

Back