UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
I wouldn't be so sure, it's definitely spread from London. The three biggest Cities/Towns in my area have all got mini 'riots' going on or being planned for the next few hours.. And I live in Oxfordshire, nothing happens here!

I'm genuinly surprised there's no significant trouble in certain areas of Newcastle area, that are known for having rival gangs (which are fairly close to where I live) causing trouble on the outskirts. Also extremely relieved. The most we've had was a small bit of trouble last night (few youths in a place called Elswick), and a reported break in at Gateshead. Thankfully nothing serious.

Most of the shops etc all closed around Wolvo/Birmingham early, looks like most of them are waiting for it to really kick off.

Yeah if anything it'll be worse tonight. Police get rubber bullets I think? And that will either disperse the crowds or anger them. Plus the groups of vigilantes going out..

Bullring was ripped to pieces yesterday shocking scenes.

Rioting in wolverhampton city centre today too, i was at work and things were slowly brewing all day until it began about 4pm, we had to baracade all the exits, pull the shutters down and basically lock ourselves inside for a good half an hour, managed to get out to be greeted with scummy little chavs booting shop doors in, police riot vans everywhere.

One thing that made me laugh though, a kid, must have been no older than 16, wouldn't move out of the officiers way and back off, kept trying to get in his face, so out comes the baton whack he was out of the count i think a few people laughed at that even his yobbo friends.

Mindless violence though tbh, people just using this mark duggan, no career prospects stuff as an excuse to loot things for themselves.

This country needs to get its finger out its **** and grow a backbone, USE FORCE, and this will stop, all these youths are just laughing because they know the police can't really do anything, but start bringing out the batons, huge water cannons even guns and this would stop.

I feel sorry for this country, too scared to ever take a stand on anything!

Rioting in wolverhampton city centre today too, i was at work and things were slowly brewing all day until it began about 4pm, we had to baracade all the exits, pull the shutters down and basically lock ourselves inside for a good half an hour, managed to get out to be greeted with scummy little chavs booting shop doors in, police riot vans everywhere.

I work in a pub in Wolverhampton and I saw maybe 200 youths gather outside and a small group started to loot from an electrical store on broad street, people also smashed a few windows of the Varsity and we had reports over the police radio of people with hammers smashing cctv.

Have to say though, the police seem to be doing a fantastic job in Wolverhampton ATM, dealing with trouble and dispersing it very well.

Just see what will happen now that it's getting dark.

I'm a bit late, but everywhere around me has been battered.

They looted the jewellers on my local high street, and kicked in the Argos. A policeman was kicked to **** and 3 18-23 y/os have been arrested for attempted murder of a police officer.

They tried to burn the big Tesco down which is next to the IKEA 10 mins from Wembley. Today they looted Wembley High Rd, Ealing Broadway got torched to the ground last night. Looted Kilburn High Street too, which is basically a market, £1 shops and a few phone shops/cafes.

My area is a madness right now. It's crazy.

Why the **** are people just standing around taking pictures and videoing all the trouble on their phones? Are they that frickin stupid. Absolute idiots. There's people in some places actually driving into the hotspots to watch

Sorry, but this dude is a legend for planking during the riots.

223030_257970934231232_257970650897927_1006015_7495794_n.jpg

Why the **** are people just standing around taking pictures and videoing all the trouble on their phones? Are they that frickin stupid. Absolute idiots. There's people in some places actually driving into the hotspots to watch

Hopefully they will pass those photos onto the police so they can catch the people doing this.

I hope the police use something better then the ****** little shields they have. They should have riot gear and plastic bullets fired to fire at the people

Fair play to the Sikh men guarding their temple and the streets around and the group in Enfield good to see there is people out there trying to stop this

I really hope that the mothers that are taking their kids with them whilst their looting lose their kids, lose their benefits and get evicted. They are clearly mentally unfit to be parents. Absolutely dispicable.

Has it calmed in London now, or is it just a matter of time?

Millwall fans gathering, uh-oh!

Sigh, if they do anything, I am going to drive down to Plymouth and **** them all up.

Hopefully some of the Navy lads will be out tonight and will **** them up.

Sigh, if they do anything, I am going to drive down to Plymouth and **** them all up.

I'd quite happily pay to watch that. My dad was in the RN on the Invincible and HMS Plymouth, and you definately don't want to pick a fight with those guys good god

David Cameron authorises use of plastic bullets on england mainland

i don't know yet if they are set out to riot or defend

i don't know yet if they are set out to riot or defend

I could see why there would be unrest in Plymouth, considering the Docks are going, so I wouldn't be surprised, but tbh, doesn't seem like something that would happen in Plymouth, but if it is started by Millwall fans, it would be interesting to see if people join in, or **** them up, I know which I would do.

Hopefully nothing comes of it and the fans just **** off.

Back