UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Salford getting bad, BBC camera man assaulted there apparently

Just seen Borris Johnson on TV. Had to facepalm it was so incredibly cringeworthy.

Boris is by far the best politician. He's our equivalent to Italy's Silvio. <3

I'm in France, this is the first I've seen about these riots.
All I have to say is,
****** **** O_O

I'm unsure about something. The report on SN is saying that the gun Duggan had was a self loading gun, and had a bullet in the magazine, and had been fired, but would be impossible to determine who it was fired at and when. But I heard it was fake?

67 year old man critically injured after clash in Ealing

Last edited:
Salford getting bad, BBC camera man assaulted there apparently

Sexually..?

Could we see the start of a new.. gangbanging.. riot mob?

If so, getting the 1st train to london. ;)

Sexually..?

Could we see the start of a new.. gangbanging.. riot mob?

If so, getting the 1st train to london. ;)

Yep, even went ****, horrific scenes *shakes head*...

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Waterstone's employee just said on the news: "we'll stay open, if they steal some books they might learn something"

Lulz

The guns confirmed as not a replica on Duggan. Police adamant there was an immediate threat to life when they shot Duggan. Do we believe his family's portrayal of him as a 'saint' or the Met Police? Tough one but due to my respect for police I'm going to side with them on this.

the police starting to do there job at last!

heresone500x417.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Amazon reporting that sales of Steel Baseball bats are up by 6,000% (six thousand per cent, not a typo) .

Amazon.co.uk Movers and Shakers: The biggest gainers in Sports & Leisure sales rank over the past 24 hours - Look at all of those

I find it funny how people say he was a saint or that he'd never harm a fly.

I went to school with a kid who got 14 years for raping prostitutes aged 19 and another who stabbed his girlfriend, both were great friends and neither "seemed" the type.

I find it funny how people say he was a saint or that he'd never harm a fly.

I went to school with a kid who got 14 years for raping prostitutes aged 19 and another who stabbed his girlfriend, both were great friends and neither "seemed" the type.

It's always the quiet ones that turn out to be rapists.....
or Dunc

See, that's what.. 3 police men to take down a crazy woman! We need as many police as we can get!

This is what they get for turning down my application 2 years ago after Cameron got into power.

I'm getting a feeling that tonight is going to be very quiet compared to the previous few...........

I'm getting a feeling that tonight is going to be very quiet compared to the previous few...........

Mmmmm, I don't know, kicking off in Canning Town at the mo

I wouldn't be so sure, it's definitely spread from London. The three biggest Cities/Towns in my area have all got mini 'riots' going on or being planned for the next few hours.. And I live in Oxfordshire, nothing happens here!

Apparently down in my 'endz' around Catford, Penge, and Sydenham in the Lewisham/Bromley area, everything is going **** up and there's fire and crazy **** going everywhere. I am genuinely disappointed that I'm not there to see it, what with being in Brighton on holiday and all that shebang.

Back