UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Missus just had a phone call. All kicking off (at this time allegedly) in Newcastle City Centre. Still checking up on this. Really hope it's not true-don't want this city dragged through the mud

You know it's weird when Glasgow's an example for good behaviour.

184187_10150331309877597_652467596_10047664_1404359_n.jpg

262956_10150331411002597_652467596_10049022_6398701_n.jpg

Last edited:
TBH this is all just an excuse for the failures to steal from people, most of the people probally don't even know the name of the guy who got shot its pathetic

Last edited:
Surprisingly they're gathering to protect their area.

yeah thats what i thought it might be, them and charlton fans too i think :)

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

BREAKING: 400+ Rioting in Lewisham. Helicopters all over.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I could see why there would be unrest in Plymouth, considering the Docks are going, so I wouldn't be surprised, but tbh, doesn't seem like something that would happen in Plymouth, but if it is started by Millwall fans, it would be interesting to see if people join in, or **** them up, I know which I would do.

Hopefully nothing comes of it and the fans just **** off.

No, they weren't gathering in Plymouth, it was in South London, namely Eltham, but turns out they're not rioters, they're protecting the area like a lot are starting to do

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

To add to the Millwall fans in Eltham, they've now confronted the rioters there and are apparently beating the **** out of them!

No, they weren't gathering in Plymouth, it was in South London, namely Eltham, but turns out they're not rioters, they're protecting the area like a lot are starting to do

Ah, I see, that's ok then :) I mean, fair enough if your just defending your turf. :) The mere presence of those people might deter rioters.

To add to the Millwall fans in Eltham, they've now confronted the rioters there and are apparently beating the **** out of them!

**** yeah!

Not sure if this is true or not, it could be a pointless FB Rumour- But apparently Poundland in Plymouth is on fire. Where will we go for our cheap discounted products now!? Looters own loss tbf. Hopefully they avoid the shopping centre... :O

I don't support violent acts (in certain circumstances), but I'm relishing the prospect of the youtube footage of Millwall fans laying the smackdown on rioters.

Sigh, they clearly must be ******* retarded to want to take on Millwall fans. Glad they are getting the shoeing they deserve

You know the country is in a state when millwall fans beating people up puts a smile on our faces.

Not sure if this is true or not, it could be a pointless FB Rumour- But apparently Poundland in Plymouth is on fire. Where will we go for our cheap discounted products now!? Looters own loss tbf. Hopefully they avoid the shopping centre... :O

I don't know, so many rumours swinging about and there's been so many false ones, definately wait till photographic evidence till main assumptions :)

This is so ******* retarded it is unbelievable. Luckily down where I live there isn't anything happening. There was a fire in Southsea(Portsmouth) but the police have said it's not riot related. I wouldnt be surprised if something started in Pompey, it is a bit of a Shithole.

I say shoot all the *****.

mmmmm sceptical about this but there are rumours that BNP memebers are patrolling the streets of London chasing Blacks, probably not true and lets hope

[video=youtube;faPJx7zmbUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faPJx7zmbUk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Lol. Just lol.

@Joel What a f***ing mug. What is wrong with the police anyway. You shouldn't be scared of them unless you have something's to hide

Back