• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
163bd7f0a58d6551121c3ce4e35d07e03035fe39.png

How stupid can you actually be?

wow advertising it on twiter XD

She can't even spell 'Whoop Whoop'..

.. ******* christ! We are getting torn apart by freaking idiots.

Plastic bullets now authorised across the mainland

There have even been disturbances in Wigan. A kid got arrested for citing a riot in Wigan on Facebook. He looked like a right pretty boy, little ******.

#londonriots stabbing that cop was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm keeping my ****** hoodie as a souvenir lol

Twitter

T
hese people don't even have the intelligence to complete GCSE's, never mind A-levels and university. Yet they're citing lack of opportunities as an excuse?

From people that obviously haven't seen you post similar jokes in 30000 other threads I imagine. Grow up.

Stop trying to take the moral high ground here, some of the **** you post is far more shocking and immature than that.

Stop trying to take the moral high ground here, some of the **** you post is far more shocking and immature than that.

How about I take the moral high ground? stop posting the same ****** styled joke everywhere.

End

thats weird..as far as i know london is the most advanced safety measure in the europe continent...this riot must me some punk *** kid try to get fame:P:P

Back