UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
#londonriots stabbing that cop was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm keeping my ****** hoodie as a souvenir lol

Twitter

T
hese people don't even have the intelligence to complete GCSE's, never mind A-levels and university. Yet they're citing lack of opportunities as an excuse?

It's gotta be a troll; the amount of time she says "black boyfriend."

Stop trying to take the moral high ground here, some of the **** you post is far more shocking and immature than that.

It's not about the moral high ground, it's the fact you only have one joke, and it's ****, and you keep posting it.

Although, honestly, with your mental capacity, I am surprised your not outside banging your head against a wall with the premise that sweets will fall out if you hit it hard enough.

It's not about the moral high ground, it's the fact you only have one joke, and it's ****, and you keep posting it.

Although, honestly, with your mental capacity, I am surprised your not outside banging your head against a wall with the premise that sweets will fall out if you hit it hard enough.

Yer because you know anything about me at all dont you?? ******* idiot go play with traffic.

Police helicopter outside my house, hope I'm just jumping too conclusions and nots anything to do with riots. All I've seen so far is Facebook/PASOTI Rumours, I'm waiting for some actual proof. I would be cut-up if my city was hit by the Riots, and personally, I would love to go out and help the police- But that would only cause more problems. Such pointless idiots rioting and lotting, its their loss. Feel sorry for the Police Officers, putting their lives at risk away from their familys, to keep our country safe from thick twats.

you posted it, i wont tell you again

3rd Rifles are on a 12 hour ready level

Hoping they won't be needed. Though by the eyewitness accounts are sounding on the radio, that could be the case. There's now grown men in certain areas (aged roughly 25-40) who are standing on the streets protesting. And there's not one policeman around because they're all spread so thin.

Back