UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Wolverhampton Superintendent Mark Payne Tweets:

"We are still sending out officers to arrest people If you took part in the W'ton disorder, sleep tight, we are coming for you"

Twitter

This could have been true for anything. If this was true, the world would have ended in 1993 after the LA riots.

Wolverhampton Superintendent Mark Payne Tweets:

"We are still sending out officers to arrest people If you took part in the W'ton disorder, sleep tight, we are coming for you"

Twitter

Hero.

There's two parallel objectives here; riot control and dispersal, and riot arrests

Matthew 24:6 - You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

matthew 24:6 - Google Search

**** YOU.

Zoomed.

And yeah - that account claiming she stabbed someone is clearly a troll acct. But who the **** sets up an account on twitter claiming that **** just to wind people up? Ridiculous.

Hero.

There's two parallel objectives here; riot control and dispersal, and riot arrests

Potential downside though, one area under control, another flares up. The one big good thing coming out though, the normal people pulling together to help each other out, no matter what age or background. That sort of spirit can never be broken by these arseholes

And yeah - that account claiming she stabbed someone is clearly a troll acct. But who the **** sets up an account on twitter claiming that **** just to wind people up? Ridiculous.

Urm.. a troll..?

Just to get it straight, i only posted that image as a conspiracy and I dont believe in the 2012 thingy.

I just thought it was freaky if true.

This is getting ridiculous, and if only the idiots would get a job/life and just live like a normal person.

I hope no-one is hurt out there and that the riots end soon!

Favourite picture yet.

parloot.gif

Owned.

Just saw this on Twitter, dunno if it's been posted yet.

Great quote from Waterstone's employee on the news: "We'll stay open, if they steal some books they might learn something" #manchesterriots

Twitter

Some idiot showing off his stolen iPads on twitter.

Seems fake since he shows them off on a neatly carpeted floor, but who knows.

Anyway - same guy posted this on his account some time:

366268982.jpg

So the people taking the country's biggest city hostage play pokemon and are often as young as 10-15.

they should bring back military service and teach these yobs some respect and disipline.

bring the army in, these idiots would not stand a chance. The army are trained for much worse situations than a load of stupid rioters thinking they are hard, they won't be long in bringing them back down to earth the little faggots.

Seems fake since he shows them off on a neatly carpeted floor, but who knows.

Anyway - same guy posted this on his account some time:

366268982.jpg

So the people taking the country's biggest city hostage play pokemon and are often as young as 10-15.

Is this post denying that Pokemon is Awesome?

Back