UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Such a beautiful sight....I literally cannot stop watching it.

Trouble broken out in Birkenhead now

I've watched it many times too! Love how the chav turns and looks right before he gets taken out. *smash* *smash* *smash* *looks* "Aww ****!" Boom!

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Man attacked by rioters & robbed who appeared to help him is named in Malaysia as 20-year-old Malaysian student Mohd Asyraf Raziq Rosli.

So sad, he comes over to study and has to experience this.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Reports a police officer has been shot in Birmingham??

I've watched it many times too! Love how the chav turns and looks right before he gets taken out. *smash* *smash* *smash* *looks* "Aww ****!" Boom!

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Man attacked by rioters & robbed who appeared to help him is named in Malaysia as 20-year-old Malaysian student Mohd Asyraf Raziq Rosli.

So sad, he comes over to study and has to experience this.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Reports a police officer has been shot in Birmingham??

If thats Aston, some guy fired a weapon yeah, but judging by the pictures they got him already. Got the guy too who burnt down the furniture shop in Croydon

If thats Aston, some guy fired a weapon yeah, but judging by the pictures they got him already. Got the guy too who burnt down the furniture shop in Croydon

Ahh, good work, hope no one's injured.

Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits. - e-petitions

Responsible department: Department for Work and Pensions
Any persons convicted of criminal acts during the current London riots should have all financial benefits removed. No tax payer should have to contribute to those who have destroyed property, stolen from their community and shown a disregard for the country that provides for them.

Good enough reasons to sign there!

Ahh, good work, hope no one's injured.

Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits. - e-petitions

Responsible department: Department for Work and Pensions
Any persons convicted of criminal acts during the current London riots should have all financial benefits removed. No tax payer should have to contribute to those who have destroyed property, stolen from their community and shown a disregard for the country that provides for them.

Good enough reasons to sign there!

Not going to waste my time. No party is going to even discuss that as it political suicide. Shame really as it would be great.

Not going to waste my time. No party is going to even discuss that as it political suicide. Shame really as it would be great.

You could argue its suicidial not to look at something like this given the widespread anger, but agreed it wouldnt happen. Needs to though

I want to sign that petition sooo incredibly badly.....but after what happened to blackberry with the hacking I'm just a bit wary

Gonna have a stroll into the centre and see what is going on. Hopefully it has died down now.

tell you one thing. The police better dam well get a worthwhile recognition for all the sheer incredibly hard and brave work they've done, equipped with a shield and a baton. I'll be utterly disgusted if they don't. They've laid their lives on the line here with disregard for their own safety.

26 year old man shot in car in Croydon last night has died.

tell you one thing. The police better dam well get a worthwhile recognition for all the sheer incredibly hard and brave work they've done, equipped with a shield and a baton. I'll be utterly disgusted if they don't. They've laid their lives on the line here with disregard for their own safety.

And in the end there jobs will still be cut

Manchester. Believe it is quite empty now.

Oh, so near the city centre? did you see the riots first hand then? It's annoying how I live in London but I haven't actually seen it unfold properly, wish i'd got my **** down there to report on one of the first couple of days, probably too dangerous now

And in the end there jobs will still be cut

A lot of the cuts will force them to spend more efficiently, you know, instead of wasting money on things like this. Plus the countless bureaucratic and "consultant" jobs we simply don't need. Plus the fact the government doesn't even have a bucket to **** in, so it can't really afford to be wasting so much.

Sadly was wrong. Guy got away and is on the loose.

Ive never been so angry in my life, people in my family have died for these scum, died to protect them from the evil that is out there in the world, and for them to go and trash the whole country? absolutely ludicrous. This country is too liberal, these scum who have no intention of going out and getting jobs are living off the government and when they do stuff like this the police cant fight back because they are too worried about being called a racist or being sued, i think this country needs to take a long look at itself. I live in America and this is all over the news, the americans are stunned that such a great nation, a powerhouse is being undone from the inside by people who dont even have any qualifications, absolute scum.. rant over, goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
West Midlands Police just confirmed that 3 men are in hospital after being run over during the brawl on Dudley Road.
Birmingham

Shazad Huessain has just passed away in Dudley City Hospital. 2 more in critical condition.

Birmingham Riots 2011

West Midlands Police just confirmed that 3 men are in hospital after being run over during the brawl on Dudley Road.
Birmingham

Shazad Huessain has just passed away in Dudley City Hospital. 2 more in critical condition.

Birmingham Riots 2011

Second has died, two dead in Birmingham tonight so far.

Just signed that petition, that's been what I've wanted all along. Anyone identified gets ZERO benefits for a year. Also just caught up with what happened in Nottingham, 40 MEN firebombed a police station. Mainly black gang members from the estates, best thing is the local boxing club and a gang of Asians/Whites confronted them with metal bars/Sports bats. Report of a stabbing by the gang, the police made 8 arrests but it was hardly peaceful last night.

Back