UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
The simple answer to stop these little ***** from causing any more trouble is to release the inbetweeners movie early, that will keep them off the streets.

Ive never been so angry in my life, people in my family have died for these scum, died to protect them from the evil that is out there in the world, and for them to go and trash the whole country? absolutely ludicrous. This country is too liberal, these scum who have no intention of going out and getting jobs are living off the government and when they do stuff like this the police cant fight back because they are too worried about being called a racist or being sued, i think this country needs to take a long look at itself. I live in America and this is all over the news, the americans are stunned that such a great nation, a powerhouse is being undone from the inside by people who dont even have any qualifications, absolute scum.. rant over, goodnight.

America is the whole reason our police can't do anything, they are too afraid of being sued, a culture that started in America of 'every accident has someone to blame' means that our police can't police properly, as they are all scared someone will trip, die, and then they will lose their jobs because of all the over PC morons living in the UK.

Tbh, I don't think the number of arrests made can be seen to have any kind of correlation to how bad the rioting is. It's difficult to make arrests during a riot. One man has to arrest one person, but if just one man goes in, he'll have no chance with an angry mob all around him. So you need extra men to go, which leaves men short elsewhere, and on the back foot even more. Then, a policeman or two has to take the rioter back to the station, and get him a cell, which takes up cells and also takes policemen off the streets.

Dunc;1277621[B said:
]America is the whole reason our police can't do anything, they are too afraid of being sued, a culture that started in America of 'every accident has someone to blame'[/B] means that our police can't police properly, as they are all scared someone will trip, die, and then they will lose their jobs because of all the over PC morons living in the UK.

That is an excellent point. Admittedly that part never crossed my mind.

Another sad fact is that at some point this will be made into a film/docementary, that will be devoid of all facts and truth.

Last edited:
Tbh, I don't think the number of arrests made can be seen to have any kind of correlation to how bad the rioting is. It's difficult to make arrests during a riot. One man has to arrest one person, but if just one man goes in, he'll have no chance with an angry mob all around him. So you need extra men to go, which leaves men short elsewhere, and on the back foot even more. Then, a policeman or two has to take the rioter back to the station, and get him a cell, which takes up cells and also takes policemen off the streets.

exactly why they were on contain for the first two days, it takes 2-3 men to do an arrest, and you lose them till they return from the station

America is the whole reason our police can't do anything, they are too afraid of being sued, a culture that started in America of 'every accident has someone to blame' means that our police can't police properly, as they are all scared someone will trip, die, and then they will lose their jobs because of all the over PC morons living in the UK.

I agree, but I also think that the British culture as a whole as become less responsible and the sense of entitlement people think they have to things because "they need it." They're only putting into practice "need before ability," and with need being subjective, they're doing exactly what they've been taught to do.

Also, lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1b74BdPfSQ&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Smart Water in a water cannon and spray them with it, catch them with a UV light the next day. Undeniable evidence in court and adds a dimension to the water cannon. Seems like a no brainer to me, next step CS gas/Smart Water cannon and then rubber bullets. We could even use a fire engine as a water cannon if we only have the one. Now the police have the numbers it's time to stop the damage containment phase and move to a damage prevention phase. Time to take the attack to them.

Smart Water in a water cannon and spray them with it, catch them with a UV light the next day. Undeniable evidence in court and adds a dimension to the water cannon. Seems like a no brainer to me, next step CS gas/Smart Water cannon and then rubber bullets. We could even use a fire engine as a water cannon if we only have the one. Now the police have the numbers it's time to stop the damage containment phase and move to a damage prevention phase. Time to take the attack to them.

Lol would that not also plaster the **** out of everything around them in it too though?

Anyone have a grim feeling that when this has died down, there's going to be a shitload of claims of police brutality, and then the ******* Human Rights people will cause as much fuss as possible?

Anyone have a grim feeling that when this has died down, there's going to be a shitload of claims of police brutality, and then the ******* Human Rights people will cause as much fuss as possible?

Given whats happened, the police will get the support from the general public i should think

Given whats happened, the police will get the support from the general public i should think

Public yes. But as we all know, there's human rights lawyers/people who like to put themselves in the press limelight and make a name for themselves. By sticking up for the wrong sort of people. There was proof of this on the radio last night.

Lol would that not also plaster the **** out of everything around them in it too though?
It's normal water with an invisible marker, but then again if you bring some UV lights to the streets a week later you're right it might look like a 90's rave. Meh collateral...

Public yes. But as we all know, there's human rights lawyers/people who like to put themselves in the press limelight and make a name for themselves. By sticking up for the wrong sort of people. There was proof of this on the radio last night.

I'm hoping that the government gives full support and doesnt leave them to be hung out to dry

I'm hoping that the government gives full support and doesnt leave them to be hung out to dry

Same here. There's absolutely no excuse whatsoever if that happens. It would like signing their own political death warrant if that ever happened. But it's also sad that earlier on SN, that Labour were using this to gain an advantage which is wrong. No party should be using this situation for political advantage (yes you Mr. Livingstone too). Any politician with an ounce of common sense, would be working together in this situation. Public safety > Political agenda

Scotland's sent 250 police to help. Bit tight from the Scots...

Same here. There's absolutely no excuse whatsoever if that happens. It would like signing their own political death warrant if that ever happened. But it's also sad that earlier on SN, that Labour were using this to gain an advantage which is wrong. No party should be using this situation for political advantage (yes you Mr. Livingstone too). Any politician with an ounce of common sense, would be working together in this situation. Public safety > Political agenda

Did you not see the Americans play debt crisis chicken? Politicians do anything to gain an upperhand. Labour probably need to play dirty though, considering Milliband is awful.

To be quite honest, they do deserve a fair trial, and if the police have ****** up a few times (beating **** out of innocents), well, then they're just as bad. We're a dysfunctional democracy, but a democracy none-the-less. Even the wrong sort of people have the right to lawyers and protection from the law; that's how democracy works.

SkyNewsOlympic is giving updates from Croydon Magistrates Ct.

34 people to appear before judges today, including a 14 YO.

Inevitably, the majority (if not all) of them are claiming "opportunistic theft" and pleading to be treated differently to the others. Frankly, I couldn't give a [insert expletive here] if they got "caught up in what was wrong" - even a 14 YO knows that stealing cameras from Argos through a smashed in window is wrong. No one is that ill-educated. Hope the judge(s) take no prisoners (not literally of course).

Back