UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Yeah.

268857_10150287653115469_666085468_9602014_194791_n.jpg

Clearly for people to look at, underestimate me,let the guard down and BOOM!

They got the guy who robbed that injured kid aswell. And now the domino's start to fall

Manchester Police: "There were families turning up in cars loading stuff into boots."

Would like to see the lawyers trying to use the old "they were caught up in the situation" sentence with that one.

Not from England though, what all those riots started from?

was locked in manchester last night for 1 hour, was mighty ****** off.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Not from England though, what all those riots started from?
basically, some gangster was holding a gun at police but it was a fake gun, the police killed him and people in tottenham rioted about it and then started looting, then the rest of london joined in, then the rest of england joined

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

basically, some gangster was holding a gun at police but it was a fake gun, the police killed him and people in tottenham rioted about it and then started looting, then the rest of london joined in, then the rest of england joined

Wasn't a fake gun. Was loaded, but not fired.

AFAIK it wasn't a fake, just from tests so far he never fired it.

Though I guess in this country the police have to wait till he shoots and kills them first before they can shoot back? Same orders our army get, makes sense.

/sarcasm, just incase.

Even though I'm in Brighton at the minute where the air is clear and no rioters are trying to smash my face in, there are still bits and pieces about the rioting that is managing to **** me off. For starters, much as I think the rioting/rioters are all morons, I find it so hypocritical that the social elite are condemning them for it. Hearing a banker calling a rioter 'selfish and greedy' is just lols. Secondly, anyone who claims that this is to do with a lack of Christian morals or any such bullshit like that deserves a smack.

[video=youtube;CHIQfdCA_vI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHIQfdCA_vI[/video]

****, YEAH! Glad at least some kids got the **** kicked out of them!!!

Was just watching that :)
The running tackle on the guy on the bike that goes onto the main road is classic!!

Horrible bastards, the kid stooped and put his hands up. Then the hard man with his club, shield and heavy armour kicks the ***** out of him. Now he is a hero? GTF!

Horrible bastards, the kid stooped and put his hands up. Then the hard man with his club, shield and heavy armour kicks the ***** out of him. Now he is a hero? GTF!

YEAH MAN! **** DA POLICE!! BRAP BRAP!!

ps. I am a ****.

Same kid was happily looting, stealing and burning earlier. Reap what you ******* sow.

And for the record his hand only goes because the policeman never stops running at him and he too late realises he is going to be clattered. Not like he gave up then got clattered

Last edited:

They've been asking for it for days, thieving bastards! Shouldn't be riding about in a warzone if they don't want to be involved. Thier dress code doesn't help thier cause either.

Same kid was happily looting, stealing and burning earlier. Reap what you ******* sow

You can prove that? I didnt see anything on his bike. They could have lifted him but decided it would make them cooler if they beat him to a pulp.

YEAH MAN! **** DA POLICE!! BRAP BRAP!!

ps. I am a ****.
YEA LETS BEAT THIS DEFENCELESS KID WHO ISNT PUTTING UP A FIGHT!!! HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BROKE THE LAW BUT AT LEAST IT WILL LOOK LIKE WE ARE IN CONTROL OF THINGS!!!!!
IF HE DECIDES TO FIGHT BACK WE CAN USE OUR WEAPONS AND NUMBERS.

Those ***** are no better than the people looting.

and, to be honest, nothing is quite as satisfying as punching a child in a tracksuit.

Get over yourself. These are smelly wee neds who are trashing their town, and the police have been told to be more robust. Don't want tackled and hit by a policeman? Don't set fire to people's cars, loot from shops and, generally be a wee ****.

Back