UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
YEA LETS BEAT THIS DEFENCELESS KID WHO ISNT PUTTING UP A FIGHT!!! HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BROKE THE LAW BUT AT LEAST IT WILL LOOK LIKE WE ARE IN CONTROL OF THINGS!!!!!
IF HE DECIDES TO FIGHT BACK WE CAN USE OUR WEAPONS AND NUMBERS.

Those ***** are no better than the people looting.

YEAAAH!! BOATS AND HOES!! REVOLUTION!!!

Where is Nick Main when you need him..

Get over yourself. These are smelly wee neds who are trashing their town, and the police have been told to be more robust. Don't want tackled and hit by a policeman? Don't set fire to people's cars, loot from shops and, generally be a wee ****.

Again, you seen him doing this? They could easily have throw him in the back of a van. He had gave himself up if he had did a crime.

You can prove that? I didnt see anything on his bike. They could have lifted him but decided it would make them cooler if they beat him to a pulp.

YEA LETS BEAT THIS DEFENCELESS KID WHO ISNT PUTTING UP A FIGHT!!! HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BROKE THE LAW BUT AT LEAST IT WILL LOOK LIKE WE ARE IN CONTROL OF THINGS!!!!!

To repeat pistolped, get over yourself. Come down and see my neighbourhood burning and say the police are just as bad. They are riot police, they aim t go in hard and get the suspect on the ground.

Again, you seen him doing this? They could easily have throw him in the back of a van. He had gave himself up if he had did a crime.

Why would the police have been chasing them, in numbers, if they hadn't done something to aggravate them?

and, to be honest, nothing is quite as satisfying as punching a child in a tracksuit.
This. Chav losers like the one in the video are always the same. Hard in numbers, pathetic otherwise. If he was amongst his 50 friends like i'm sure he was before that moment, he'd be swearing at police, throwing ****, burning things and looting. When the numbers are with the police he curls into a little ball, pathetic. They shouldn't have stopped imo, beat him senseless.

Get him? He jumped of the bike and raised his hands.

he raises his hand at the last moment when he realises that the riot policeman isnt going to stop running. Riot police are not softly softly, they are trained to go i hard and put them on the ground

You can prove that? I didnt see anything on his bike. They could have lifted him but decided it would make them cooler if they beat him to a pulp.

Over-liberalisation like this is part of the reason police have had so much trouble in the first place.

he raises his hand at the last moment when he realises that the riot policeman isnt going to stop running. Riot police are not softly softly, they are trained to go i hard and put them on the ground
He got off his bike straight away, if he was going to try and escape he would have cycled on like the rest.

He then didnt try to run, just raised his hands and cowered onto his knees when he seen them striking at him.

They had there hoods up and where on bikes, guess that makes them open game?

Did I say that? If you actually read my comment, I said they must had aggravated them, otherwise they wouldn't have tackled them.

Anyone seen the video of an 18 year oldish kid trying to take a 30 inch TV away riding on his bike? His chain comes off and a police dog just jumps him and starts biting away. Couple of hits by the policeman as well then he gets dragged along the floor to the police line to get arrested. Good times.

He got off his bike straight away, if he was going to try and escape he would have cycled on like the rest.

He then didnt try to run, just raised his hands and cowered onto his knees when he seen them striking at him.

dunno if you notice, the others got nailed too. his hand goes up as the baton comes down as he realised he is ******.

clearly there is more to it than minute a half long video....
Well im judging it on what I seen and there was nothing that made them strike out like that.

Did I say that? If you actually read my comment, I said they must had aggravated them, otherwise they wouldn't have tackled them.
Your just guessing though, the police have never assaulted people wrongfully before?

People want force used but when they actually use it, they start to **** and moan....

It's a lose - lose situation for the police. Either they step back and proceed cautiously and get abused by people for not stopping the riots, or they actually start tackling the criminals and people like Shay Given start crying.

It's not going to solve itself, the police have to be pro-active. Who cares if a few rioters get pushed off a bike?

Well im judging it on what I seen and there was nothing that made them strike out like that.

Your just guessing though, the police have never assaulted people wrongfully before?

Then use your head and think, rather than blindly judging on such tiny context. They are riot police. their job is go in hard. if they are after you, you immediately lie on the ground, if you stand or run you will get nailed to the floor. That is their tactic

Back