UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
dunno if you notice, the others got nailed too. his hand goes up as the baton comes down as he realised he is ******.
If he was going to try and make a run for it he would have kept his bike.
His hands go straight up and he obviously isnt a threat.

Shay, shouldn't you be outside looting still?

Well im judging it on what I seen and there was nothing that made them strike out like that.

Your just guessing though, the police have never assaulted people wrongfully before?

You don't have a clue what happened before the minute and a half. I'd wager the probability of hoodies, riding on bikes at the night in the midst of a huge riot being part of something is greater than the police randomly deciding to slap some beats down.

So if I was on a bike and I had just murdered someone, if I put my hands up, I'm suddenly not a threat?

The police should just kick the **** out of anyone in a hoodie.

Its summer you dont need to be wearing a hoodie unless your looting or vandalising ****.

Your just guessing though, the police have never assaulted people wrongfully before?

Well, if I'm just guessing, then that would mean you're just guessing as well. And anyway, the number of times the police have acted within the law far outweighs the number of times that they have acted wrongfully. Therefore, common sense and maths would point towards the police acting in the best interests of the safety of themselves, and the civilians in the area.

The police should just kick the **** out of anyone in a hoodie.

Its summer you dont need to be wearing a hoodie unless your looting or vandalising ****.

Or reppin FM Base..

263889_10150287653630469_666085468_9602021_2633675_n.jpg

And yes girls and gays, that is his 'come and *** me' face.

BBC News talking to a 'mother' in Manchester- ''People see them as scum so they act like scum. Look around we have nothing.'' Random man ''Nonsense. You condone this?'' Woman ''No, but do you think the police shooting an innocent man in London was right?'' Man ''What's that got to do with Salford?'' No reply from the woman. She had 3 of her kids on camera with her wearing hoodies... Go figure. I'm sorry that the £100 plus a week benefits, free healthcare and probably state housing my taxes pay for is 'nothing' to you but I think you will find stealing new bins from Debenhams is hardly 'reclaiming your rights'. How about you reclaim your responsibility and teach your kids some moral's? Riles me up hearing these people, I want the PM to say on TV anyone identified looting will have all welfare benefits taken away. Would deter alot of people from this moronic behaviour if they had any sense at all.

Last edited:
Last post on the matter as you have all obviously lost it and think it is fine to hit a teenager who has surrendered and poses no obvious threat.
The guy stopped his bike, jumped off, stood still and raised his hands. The "hero" then hits him with the club(needed? considering we havent seen him doing anything and neither has the "hero" who is coming from the other side of town)
Why am I being accused of being a criminal? Is it a crime to think the police shouldnt be above the law?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Shay, shouldn't you be outside looting still?

Na, the people in my county (despite being in a much worse economical condition) have enough sense to not destroy what is left of it.

----------

Away to watch the match that hasnt been called off.

The kids knew FULL WELL that the police were out in full force, so why would they ride about, taunting the police? They ******* deserved it, end of! You don't need to say anything to taunt someone, just that fact that they were dressed in black, riding about in front of the police is enough to warrant a right kick-in. Little *****!

If I met the copper who twatted those ****** on a bike, I would kiss him (non-****) and give him an epic handshake

Last post on the matter as you have all obviously lost it and think it is fine to hit a teenager who has surrendered and poses no obvious threat.
The guy stopped his bike, jumped off, stood still and raised his hands. The "hero" then hits him with the club(needed? considering we havent seen him doing anything and neither has the "hero" who is coming from the other side of town)
Why am I being accused of being a criminal? Is it a crime to think the police shouldnt be above the law?

We've lost it? Why is it, Shay, whenever I see you posting here, whether talking about football related matters or not, that conspiracy theories never seem to be far away
There is no evidence to suggest the policeman acted outside the law. And anyway, when the nation is in flames, shouldn't all rules for police be more or less tossed away when it comes to the scumbags who are commiting these crimes?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Na, the people in my county (despite being in a much worse economical condition) have enough sense to not destroy what is left of it.

Key word: We haven't seen. Do you think police see all incidents beforehand? Here was me thinking we had these things called phones and radios to communicate by, silly me!

You've lost it by deciding to lambast the police on a tiny video piece. notice how the people walking dont get hit, and the later guy doesnt get, clearly they have been identified as rioters. They have been told t go in hard on rioters. if he wanted to avoid that, he should have lay down on the ground. is it a crime to think the police were actually doing the right thing?

Just watched East Midlands today and out of all the shops in Leicester these muppets could choose to loot which one do they choose, "Poundland" that just proves how stupid these tossers are.

Horrible bastards, the kid stooped and put his hands up. Then the hard man with his club, shield and heavy armour kicks the ***** out of him. Now he is a hero? GTF!

Alternatively, 50 odd youths in tracksuits with concrete poles, bricks, and anything else they can find on the street set upon less than 10 police-officers with just a shield and some body armour to protect themselves and chase them up the street while their mates break into local houses and shops because they're "well 'ard" as happened in pretty much all of these videos:

yfrog Video : http://yfrog.com/0wtduz - Uploaded by jelvesie

(via jelvesie)

Anyone hear Kay Burley earlier? Saying the police were heavy handed? Sums up media corporations for me. The word Bollocks springs to mind

Wow you're stupid. People like you annoy me almost as much as the ******* rioters, it's all this human rights and **** that got us in this mess in the first place.

A guy was interviewed on sky the other day with glasses and hoodie up. The interviewer said "why do you need to hide your face if you're law abiding?". He replied "because i'm not law abiding". Add to that the other poster above saying why do you need to wear a hoodie in the summer and this case is closed. If you're innocent, you wouldn't have a hoodie up to hide your identity (or did every person involved in the daily clean-ups have hoods up as well?). If you're innocent you also wouldn't be riding around on bikes in the middle of a riot.

Use your ******* head boy.

Anyone hear Kay Burley earlier? Saying the police were heavy handed? Sums up media corporations for me. The word Bollocks springs to mind

Kay Burley is shockingly bad. How she hasn't been sacked yet is a modern wonder.

Back