UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
t-mobile in Birmingham.

scaled.php

One police man just got cained with a rock :/

ken livingston seems to think the reason is becuase the youth dont have good prospects. I say its thier own fault.

ken livingston seems to think the reason is becuase the youth dont have good prospects. I say its thier own fault.

You make your own prospects, government can't create a future for you.

Agree completely

If you work hard and get off your *** and put the work in you will make your own opportunities. They have no prospects they are lazy fucktards and are happy enough to keep injecting whatever they are and living off the benefits.

Bring in CO-19 and get them to shoot in the air.

See how fast the ******* can run, any that don't, keep getting closer with the warning shots.

i wonder if any of them have realised they are only going to make their lives and prospects worse doing this.

i wonder if any of them have realised they are only going to make their lives and prospects worse doing this.

Most of them can probably barely spell their name, never mind thinking about the reactions to their actions.

This is absolutely shocking. Lives are in danger now. Please take some action, army and curfews need to be brought in. If they don't listen to orders shoot them all, please, you will be doing us all a ******* favour.

Amazing how we were willing to send out an army to Iraq on a whim, but the moment something kicks off domestically they won't even use a tiny bit of force. All politicians seem to be doing is begging them/their parents to call them home. Have they not realised after 3 days, it's not working? And here was me thinking you actually needed an ounce of intelligence to be successful in politics.

lol louise redknap just retweeted one of my messages about the riot

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

martial law may be inevitable if the police can not or will not stop this.

this has nothing to do with the drug dealer that got shot.

Amazing how we were willing to send out an army to Iraq on a whim, but the moment something kicks off domestically they won't even use a tiny bit of force. All politicians seem to be doing is begging them/their parents to call them home. Have they not realised after 3 days, it's not working? And here was me thinking you actually needed an ounce of intelligence to be successful in politics.

The police arent using the full range, becuase when they do show strength, they get slaughtered by liberals. And this is the consequence, a police force short on confidence and unsure where to draw the line

just put on sky news and my that is one big fire from croyden :O how long has that been alight?

wonder if this will effect the pl starting up again, the local clubs around the riots ?

Back