UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
What he said.

Bet all you southerners fancy moving up North now ey x

Most of the people on this thread are Northern! I think...

Anyway rather puke up my organs than move North

Meh at least the majority of our shops are still intact

Moron's setting fire to our streets 0

North win's this round pal ;)

I'm a Southerner, and I much prefer it up in Newcastle to be honest. People (and the women) are great. Great place to have a belter night out

Hope the police are monitoring Twitter, as that's what they're using to organise all this. The frustrating thing for me is, the police not using rubber bullets. May seem harsh, but god dam they deserve the full treatment. Already I'm hearing the police are being criticised....for what? Not being hard enough, being too hard? What in gods green earth are they supposed to do? Before criticising these brave men and women, how about taking into account one important thing....these are violent, aggressive pieces of excrement, who don't give a flying toss about innocent people, shopkeepers or anybody, and should be treated as such. I want to see the police give them a full workover and stuff what liberal lefty's, or whatever, people say. These scum do not warrant any public sympathy whatsoever. And anyone who has sympathy for them....go and get mental help.

Twitter and other Social Networking sites are now being monitored, I'm sure people are aware of this now if anyone has been following BBC news throughout the day, and with sufficient evidence, people who are making commenting via twitter or any other site regarding to these events would expect to be prosecuted too.

Someone I know has been effected by these riots, luckily not as bad as some, he usually lives down London but works up here in Nottingham and has been forced to stay in Nottingham towards the end of last week/start of this because he doesn't want tp go home incase he gets caught up in it all.

As has already been said countless times already, people who are firing guns deserves to die themselves, and to put everyone else at rest, whether its one person or more, it doesn't really matter and the Police are doing the right thing. Having seeing clips of these riots on the news and what not, what makes me laugh is that it all looks like young 'chavs' who having nothing else better to do, who don't have a job and are doing nothing with their lives running round doing **** with their hoodies up, this guys are clearly hard men who no one should stand up to at all because they obviously run the place oO)

But they are all pie shops no?

Rather have good shops than Northern shops.

Good shops with no stock or Northern shops selling pie's?

P.s. I've seen your girth, the questions rhetorical.

this has nothing to do with the armed drug dealer that got himself shot. this is just an excuse for violence, more of the scum bags should be shot.

Twitter and other Social Networking sites are now being monitored, I'm sure people are aware of this now if anyone has been following BBC news throughout the day, and with sufficient evidence, people who are making commenting via twitter or any other site regarding to these events would expect to be prosecuted too.

Someone I know has been effected by these riots, luckily not as bad as some, he usually lives down London but works up here in Nottingham and has been forced to stay in Nottingham towards the end of last week/start of this because he doesn't want tp go home incase he gets caught up in it all.

As has already been said countless times already, people who are firing guns deserves to die themselves, and to put everyone else at rest, whether its one person or more, it doesn't really matter and the Police are doing the right thing. Having seeing clips of these riots on the news and what not, what makes me laugh is that it all looks like young 'chavs' who having nothing else better to do, who don't have a job and are doing nothing with their lives running round doing **** with their hoodies up, this guys are clearly hard men who no one should stand up to at all because they obviously run the place oO)

Thing is, they know that because they're under a certain age, they can't be touched legally. Until now. Met commissioner will be pressing very harsh sentencing. I did laugh though when he said their parents should contact them. As if the parents give a dam what they're doing. They'll just be waiting for a new pair of trainers in their size, or the latest HD tv set their kids picked up

I'm worried about Scotland, our country looks bad enough without riots/looting! How will we know when a riot is actually happening?

We are the only country that takes this ****, send in the ******* army and shoot the *******!!!!

We are the only country that takes this ****, send in the ******* army and shoot the *******!!!!

we have been too soft for too long. we rely on peoples morals as a deterrent. scum like these have no morals

utter scum bags,

we are not far from full on anarchy.

Slight exaggeration.. If there wasn't so much red tape around the police force they could have came down harder and we wouldn't be in this mess.

Hopefully the public have realised now that this is out of hand and the police will be allowed to sort these idiots out and throw them in jail, where ironically they will probably be more of a burden to the taxpayer than when they were sponging benifits :P

Last edited:
Back