'Under Pressure' tactic (EPL Win with Everton 1st Season)

• Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 151K
This plays suprisingly good football, looking at it on paper, you wouldnt have guess, My Rangers Team is loving it.

Its good for home games but away from home i struggle lost to west ham 3-1 and playing with arsenal...

Cheers Abbes.

Found this to be a much better tactic than the ones I have created, although I would prefer to evolve it into a more creative tactic with same high pressing featues.

Has anyone tried dropping a DLF striker to AMC advance playmaker or even to a Registra DMC? I have done so with my Hull team in away games to bigger teams and not noticed much difference, as I tend to lost most weeks anyway as Hull are ****. Does anyone believe it is possible to use this formation and to sacrfice one pressing player for a creative role and get similar success (i.e. a BMW to an Advance Playmaker or a DLF for a AMC Playmaker)?

Gave this tactic a go on the 2014 demo as Ajax and it seemed to work. Yeah yeah i know i should get the real one but apparently i got told i cant as its inc for Xmas, Bah. But anyway 3-0 up in 1st 30 mins, then altho i had tons of chances, couldnt seem to get another goal. 2nd half they seemed to come into it more and eventually got their goal.

Now one thing i have always found from the FM series, after you score a goal against the AI, slightly changing something about your tactics mostly seems to get you another goal "IF" you make the correct change. Sometimes you can keep things as they are, but mostly the change is what does it. What you change exactly i could not tell you, but for this and 2013, changing or adding an additional shout generally seems to do the trick. Its just finding the right one that will give you another goal.

Now going back to this game, my point was, i just added an additional shout and scored again, 4-1. Left it for a moment, 5-1. Made another shout addition, 6-1. Game over. This method i mentioned, what you change depends on the team you are playing and the tactics they employ. But you have to observe and see whats going on for yourself to ascertain what needs doing.

Anyway, very good tactic, just needs a few amendments mid to late game to really destroy teams but thats the same with any tactics i tried. Ai gets used to what your doing so you have to adapt constantly. You'll know when that is, its the point when you havent scored for 15 mins or so or the other team starts to get chances.

I would post my screenshot but for some reason i get this

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

Do the wingers have to be wingers or can they be inside forward type players? and when you going to release the tweak?

Used once, and won against Juventus , away 2-3, 2 goals scores at 90+2 and 90+3...

But it seems to work fine. Will give some more games to see if the team, that played fluid, adapts to this one.

Btw, playing Bayern

Can you put a screen of the training en MP?

And Cragswfc can you upload the tweak tac? ;-)

Thanks!

Back