'Under Pressure' tactic (EPL Win with Everton 1st Season)

• Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 151K
Works great with Chelsea in classic mode saving them from relegation,no wins etc played 4 won 3 d1 l 0 and even beat Mans 4-1 away.But like i said with Leeds played 2 v Brighton home 0-2 and Hartlepool away cup 4-1 defeat

Craig thanks for helping folks out whilst I was awol in the world of comedy. Cheers dude!

can you post the tweak here please can't sign up
i'll do so. but its a formation change as well as a tweak. Its possibly a new tactic altogether I guess. I will have testing complete tonight and I will post the results soon :)

x6t2tGR.png

so the tweaked version is a 3-1-4-2? I like the shape but how about the flanks?

Its working really well for me. The wingers actually attack but harass the other team without the ball. Great work on this tactic. Cant wait for updates

so the tweaked version is a 3-1-4-2? I like the shape but how about the flanks?
The flanks are what makes the tactic to be honest. Just finishing a season off with Barca to road test it just now. Undefeated in the league so far, nearly done. The defensive wingers are pushed back to ML and MR positions and have a remit now to cover both flanks. The CB's actually work very well as three at the back and the DMC provides a mini wall that attacks break upon.

Just phenomenal, one of thebest tactics I have come across. Now in 3rd season with Bristol City and have reached EPL. Great!!!!

Original, no tweaks. Fitness is very important though, as specified in earlier threads - nobody under 95%

I'm glad to hear it, but you're playing with Barca!!

Yes because everyone demands it being tested with a good side, a ok side and a poor side. Then they want a lower league side. Your sniping but I get your point. As such, I shall wait a week and test with all manner of sides before releasing the updated version.

Original, no tweaks. Fitness is very important though, as specified in earlier threads - nobody under 95%

Yep, good man. Oh I've tweaked the original version slightly. Not much, but slightly. Made it better defensively.

Back