'Under Pressure' tactic (EPL Win with Everton 1st Season)

• Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 151K
Yes because everyone demands it being tested with a good side, a ok side and a poor side. Then they want a lower league side. Your sniping but I get your point. As such, I shall wait a week and test with all manner of sides before releasing the updated version.
;)

Its working really well for me. The wingers actually attack but harass the other team without the ball. Great work on this tactic. Cant wait for updates
Hi Chrissy, which are you updating to be your better version? I'm in the summer on my spurs game and wanted to continue with your tactic that is/will be more up to date. Thanks
PS won league and Europa first season using 3142. Unlucky in cups (opposition 1 shot = 1 goaled me)

Last edited:
Been using pressure defence tweak with Schalke 04, so now top of the league in februari.
Draxler is a wonder and the defence is amazing with the tweak even against Bayern en Dortmund.

Thanks Chrissy!

Tried the original tactic with Middlesbrough, having good success, seem to do better against stronger teams then ones I should be walking over. My AMR seems to be scoring all my goals but he is scoring loads. I'm worried about the amount of CCC the opposition is having though, they ALWAYS have more than me and always a lot even if they aren't scoring them. I'm thinking I might try the defensive tweak, hopefully this will lower the opp CCC. Needless to say every game is very exciting, just not for the manager. Lol

Tried the original tactic with Middlesbrough, having good success, seem to do better against stronger teams then ones I should be walking over. My AMR seems to be scoring all my goals but he is scoring loads. I'm worried about the amount of CCC the opposition is having though, they ALWAYS have more than me and always a lot even if they aren't scoring them. I'm thinking I might try the defensive tweak, hopefully this will lower the opp CCC. Needless to say every game is very exciting, just not for the manager. Lol
Worry about goals not ccc's dude. I have won games 6-0 had one ccc, the opposition 4. Its something SI needs to amend. A one on one seems to be the criteria for a CCC but that could be a crossed ball to a striker who's free at a ridiculous angle and shoots wide.

From the dugout.net forum. Just to clarify my position on 'corners'. As I have had numerous PM's on this matter.

just a quick question about the training, in this you don't focus on def. positioning? but just on tactics?

and regarding to corners, I have found that if you keep the setup you have on this tactic, but set the "aim at" to short, and have a good dribler and finisher as short option, he scores quite a lot of goals this way.

Yep. I took a decision not to have the "short" corner in the tactic. The reason being as it may well be viewed as an exploit. It may also be corrected in the patch.

If folk want to score loads of goals, then that amendment you have stated is very effective, but I'm trying to retain some level of realism with these tactics and make them patch proof.

Dear Chrissy, thanks for your tactic. In my first Hotspur file, it's hardly for me to win using my tactic, when I use your tactic and I win 5-0 with Swansea in the 1st match. But I didn't have fullback in this file, so I reopen a new file.
Maybe because I buy too many new players (8), and they have a bad teamwork now, so the biggest problem is the defending, the DC is too easy to be beaten and they have the one-on-one... So I delete the offiside setting and it's better now, maybe when they have good teamwork, I can add it back.
Really good, the 1st EPL match is facing derby Arsenal away, the result is 3:2, glad to see that. And the EURO playoff, 1:1 home(not good) but 3:0 away; also, I manage the England team, and the 1st friendly with Australia is 4:0, cool~
Thanks again and keep it up~

1st with Leverkusen using your defensive tactic.
P 34 W 24 D 6 L 4 F 76 A 29 GD +47 P 78
Very good, Kiessling got 32 goals in 44 games also.

Very good tactic.. but I have a problem with some matches. Can someone just upload photos of training? I destroy Totenham with 4-0, but than I have 5 matches without win.. 0-3 w. Totenham :O , 1-1 w. Cr.Palace , 0-0 w. Sout. , 1-1 w. Swansea and 2-0 lost w. Newcastle.. and I play with CHELSEA!

New tactic will definitely be released in the next 24 hours. I am testbedding it just now. List of fixes is as follows - corners and freekick goals conceded *fixed* , - keeper distribution *fixed*, - marking and discipline issues *fixed*, - corner exploit offensive *added*.

Back