My feeling is that english teams learnt My style of play, that could explain the good results in the european games.

AI doesn't "learn" your tactic... it's another myth...

You always should evaluate your results only at the end of the current season and compare it to your media prediction.

What do you usually say to the team before the games ?
Good luck ? or to the fans ? or other thing ?

There might be more efficient options to choose than these but they appears only if some conditions are met

For example, when you are on a winning run then you can choose to say before the next match "let's keep this run going" and it would be a very efficient option to choose...

There are many others similar scenarios and they all can be easily found by anyone during normal game-play... mate, there's really nothing complicated in it ;)

Last edited:
eden hazard 3 times in a row

06613-c88457ad-7954-42f7-bafe-bd3c7a7dab22.png

There might be more efficient options to choose than these but they appears only if some conditions are met

For example, when you are on a winning run then you can choose to say before the next match "let's keep this run going" and it would be a very efficient option to choose...

There are many others similar scenarios and they all can be easily found by anyone during normal game-play... mate, there's really nothing complicated in it ;)

I find that when you are an underdog then it would be the best to say "... pressure off... nobody give as a chance..."

I see it always gives a good reaction

Worked so well for My bournemouth. Just missad out on the Champions League by 1 point. But a fifth place in the League and a fa cup victory over United with 3-0 so in very happen :)

but consistency should be the idea right?

Everybody knows when you flip a coin then there's 50% chance to get a heads and 50% chance to get tail

Let's say you flipped a coin 6 times and you have these result:

1st flip – a tail

2nd flip – a tail

3rd flip – a tail

4th flip – a tail

5th flip – a head

6th flip – a head

So you flipped the coin 6 times and got 4 tails and 2 heads... Can you get such result when you flip a coin in real life? Of course, you can get such result easily... but shouldn't it be 3 tails and 3 heads after you 6 times flipped the coin? or shouldn't it be you get a head each time after you got a tail?

Playing FM is like flipping a coin... the better players you have and the better tactic you use, the more chances you have to win matches and more consistent result you get...

Let's say if you use your current players and you use current tactic then the probably to win in your next matches will be like this:

1st match – 40% chance to win

2nd match – 70% chance to win

3rd match – 50% chance to win

4th match – 60% chance to win

5th match – 30% chance to win

As you can see your result after the next 5 matches will be very random due to the quality of your players and your tactic... You might lose all next 5 matches or win all 5 matches.

If you want increase your chances to win in the next 5 matches and therefore to get more consistent "positive" results then you should improve the quality of your player or the quality of your tactic...

It's important to understand when you use the best possible tactic that can be achieved in the game with the weakest team in the league and with unsuited players then your chances to win matches vs stronger opponents is far away from 100% and in some cases it might be only 20-30% because this game was supposed to be realistic as much as possible and the quality of players/their suitability for your tactic plays huge role in this game and if you want to have 90% win rate in your league then in order to achieve it it isn't enough to use a very good tactic but it also requires having some specific quality and suitability players for the league you play and the more reputable/difficult league you play, the more quality players it requires having to have 90% win rate.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate, would you say its 50% the players and 50 % the tactic?

I understand that argument, but was asking for advice.

Any plans to create a tactic for lower leagues?

hey tff, mate, would you say its 50% the players and 50 % the tactic?

Mate, I'd say your results depend on the quality of your players/their suitability for your tactic and the quality of your tactic.
Which of these factors contributes more is not important at all and the only what’s important is your understating that all these factors contributes.

Also your result depends on the competitiveness of the league you play.

For example, when I pick the weakest team in Sky Bet Championship and make 4-5 transfers(I have the first transfer windows budget – ON) then I'm able easily win the league with this tactic but when I pick the weakest team in English Premier League then it's very hard to win the league in the 1st season and usually I end up in Top 3, of course, I also have the first transfer windows budget – ON and without rebuilding the result would be even poorer.

Any plans to create a tactic for lower leagues?

Mate, in order to do well in lower leagues you don't need any "special" tactic for lower leagues and further more it's much easy to overachieve in any low reputation league with any tactic than in any high reputation league with the same tactic due to poor AI intelligence in low reputations leagues that now allows it using the weakness in your tactic.

but was asking for advice.

Here's my advice to you: learn how to rebuild your team to suite the tactic, this includes:

1) Look at your team and find out what players might be used in the tactic and what players should be sold.

2) Sell players that don't suite the tactic. For example, you have 5 strikers that can play only at STC position so you don't need that much for this tactic and having only 3 strikers would be enough, so sell 2 excessive strikers.

3) Buy/Loan players to strengthen the positions where you see lack of players. Bear in mind that you need at least 2 players for every position and the optimal is having 3 players for every position because there’ll always be injures/suspensions/tiredness during season.

4) Find players in your team that require only slight "re-training" to be useful to the tactic. For example, you have a player with good attributes to play ML position in this tactic but he's got only "Unconvincing" rating for ML position so it isn't necessary to sell and you can easily train him to ML position because it shouldn't take longer than 1 month for him to get at least "Competent/Accomplished" rating for ML position if you set him train this position.

5) Learn to pick the best quality and suitability players from players that available to you. There are recommend attributes for each position in the tactic. Look at it and learn what kind of players you need for the tactic and which attributes are important for every position.

Last edited:
View attachment 143553View attachment 143552
Am Arsenal now at 3rd Season.. Tactics been amazing winning the domestic trophies but lost in 2 CL semis in a row.... Thinking of getting Pogba but Juve is asking for 115mil. wonder how much you guys pay for him. Current transfer budget is 155mil.

View attachment 1060698View attachment 1060699
Am Arsenal now at 3rd Season.. Tactics been amazing winning the domestic trophies but lost in 2 CL semis in a row.... Thinking of getting Pogba but Juve is asking for 115mil. wonder how much you guys pay for him. Current transfer budget is 155mil.

in my dortmund save, i have got him for 145 mil. but most of the money were pay by monthly installmenets in 48 months, this how i buy players

in my dortmund save, i have got him for 145 mil. but most of the money were pay by monthly installmenets in 48 months, this how i buy players
Dosent that affect your budget every season then? Is it mostly the really expensive players you buy that way?

Now Juve would settle for 99mil all together, but now HE is demanding 11mil sign on fees and 300k wage. Highest on my team is at 245k. Deal or no deal.......oO)

Now Juve would settle for 99mil all together, but now HE is demanding 11mil sign on fees and 300k wage. Highest on my team is at 245k. Deal or no deal.......oO)

I would go for him because he's one of the best players in the game, especially, if you already have a strong team and there's no any emergency need to improve other positons. :)

Dosent that affect your budget every season then? Is it mostly the really expensive players you buy that way?
no mate, it doesnt affect my budget, cuz i am also seling players as well, and all the players i have bought i bought with monthly installmenents

Back