Now Juve would settle for 99mil all together, but now HE is demanding 11mil sign on fees and 300k wage. Highest on my team is at 245k. Deal or no deal.......oO)

i would go for him, first beacuse he is either footed, and he his the kind of players that is very hard to find a replacmet for him

Heh, I just won LIGA BBVA with Valencia :P

vljh1.png

Nice! I just beat Arsenal away 1 -2 :)

Harry Kane scored 2 goals

fereee.png

You're a God of FM!

I am here to thank you for your tactis! This last one, Unleashed is completely insane! I am with Benfica in the first year, and my results are - 1st in group champions (Real Madrid, Roma and Lyon), 1st in League with just wins and 1 draw, and just wins in Cups! That's normal? Yes, it's normal... If I'm playing with ''normal'' Benfica Team! I sell all my players and I'm playing just with players formed in my club (juniors) ... That's really insane! Love u!

I would go for him because he's one of the best players in the game, especially, if you already have a strong team and there's no any emergency need to improve other positons. :)

Yea finally got him for 99mil, 255k wage. ANNNND first training session got injured out for 4weeks FML.(6)

i would go for him, first beacuse he is either footed, and he his the kind of players that is very hard to find a replacmet for him

Yea finally got him, cant wait for him to be in action. (H)

I am using this tactic with WHU at the minute, and if Andy Carroll can get 29 league goals, it must be good. :P:P

Have anyone tried changing the role of the forward and if so, to what?

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated the tactic and changed the role of AMC position.

Also, I've updated the PPMs for ML/AMC positions.

You will change individual training focus for SS

The individual training focus for AMC is the same as before.

Hi TFF :)

Did you think about it to create a tactics for Home and for Away games ? :)

Hey mate,

No, I never haven't thought about making home tactic and away tactic because having a home tactic and an away tactic doesn't make sance to me at all.

Back