TFF, I'm playing with Newcastle and my striker Ayoze Perez has "Likes Try To Beat Offside Trap" PPM but I see that you marked this PPM as a bad PPM for a striker so I'm wondering should I sell him or may I leave him? How bad his PPM is for a striker?

Thanks.

TFF, I'm playing with Newcastle and my striker Ayoze Perez has "Likes Try To Beat Offside Trap" PPM but I see that you marked this PPM as a bad PPM for a striker so I'm wondering should I sell him or may I leave him? How bad his PPM is for a striker?

Thanks.

In general, the PPMs that I posted at the OP are important but the PPMs for the striker are especially important because I find that they have very significant influence on the tactic's performance.

For example, when I test with the proper set of PPMs for the striker vs the "bad PPMs" set then I get up to 40% better results with the proper set of PPMs so I'd say it's very important. ;)

Last edited:
Btw... Guys, soon I might add "Overload" tactic to the OP, I'm testing it right now.

This tactic can be used when you need to score at any cost.

OVERLOAD TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

OVERLOAD TACTIC:

Use this tactic when you need to score at any cost.

Please notice that when you use this tactic you greatly increase your attacking potential but the same time you decrease your defensive potential so use it wisely.

OVERLOAD TACTIC---->TFF OVERLOAD V1

Unleashed_Overload_Barca.png
Unleashed_Overload_Real.png

hey tff, mate would u suggest to play the overload version with my team? i have a world class team

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the D-Line

/bump

OVERLOAD TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

OVERLOAD TACTIC:

Use this tactic when you need to score at any cost.

Please notice that when you use this tactic you greatly increase your attacking potential but the same time you decrease your defensive potential so use it wisely.

OVERLOAD TACTIC---->TFF OVERLOAD V1

Unleashed_Overload_Barca.png
Unleashed_Overload_Real.png

hey tff, mate would u suggest to play the overload version with my team? i have a world class team

Hey mate,

I'd say you'd better start with the main tactic because you always can change to the Overload version if something goes wrong.

Last edited:
nothing on positional ability and role suitability? on your examples you have messi as MR but he isnt exactly natural there

how far do you retrain him? if at all?

nothing on positional ability and role suitability? on your examples you have messi as MR but he isnt exactly natural there

how far do you retrain him? if at all?

Of course, you need to improve his rating for MR position until at least "Accomplished"

but role suitability? does that effect how good they play there?
accomplished on MR but unconvincing on wide playmaker for instance

but role suitability? does that effect how good they play there?
accomplished on MR but unconvincing on wide playmaker for instance

A player just can't be "Unconvincing" as Wide Playmaker, there's no such thing for the roles in the game… It only applies to the playing positions…

"The Circle Rating Thing" and "The Star Rating" that you can see is no more than your assistant manager opinion about players' efficiency for the role, you can make a test and fire your assistant manager and you’ll see that "The Circle Rating Thing" and "The Start Rating" is gone.

Btw, "The Circle Rating Thing" and "The Star Rating" are the same thing, they just have different graphical representation that's all.

Your assistant manager gives these ratings based on the default lists of attributes for every role. For example, here's the attributes for Wide Midfielder (you can see it in the game when you click on Wide Midfielder role):

Teamwork
Positioning
Work Rate
Determination
Decisions
Anticipation
Crossing
Passing
Tackling
Stamina

The thing is that you might tweak any role very heavily and after your tweaks it might require totally different attributes to do good but your assistant manager isn't able to recognize any modification that you make to the roles and he always gives rating based on the default attributes for the role and that's why very often his "opinion" is useless.

Last edited:
Back