The main foot requirements for MCR/DMCL positions have been removed

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of DMCL/MCR/AMC/STC/DL positions

- moved BBM(Support) to MCL position

- moved DM(Support) to DMCR position

- the right CWB moved to WBR position

- tweaked the Role/Duty/PIs of DL position

- tweaked the Role/Pis of AMC position

IMPORTANT: if you play with "Instant Result" then go to the OP and read the section where it's explained what conditions should be met to make this tactic work with "Instant Result"

*** UNLEASHED ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED V6

Unleash_V6_Barca.png
Unleash_V6_Real.png

I am getting tired of TTF9 tactics, because we are always expecting something more by the changes in tactics everydays and that push never happens but let´s try this one!

TFF, I think you've broken the ME with V6. :)

I gave it a go with Southampton and I can say that I never had such amazing results with them in the 1st season. :O

I'll update my result when I finish the season.

Hehe :) I'd say it wasn't my intention to hurt the ME ;)

But if to be serious then I'd say V6 shows the best performance that I've managed to get in FM16 without any doubts and with solid margin.

The training and filters for V6 are the same as before.

TFF, can I use the old filters with V6?

Hmmm… it doesn't me allow to post images.

The training and filters are the same as before.

Last edited:
TFF, I think you've broken the ME with V6. :)

I gave it a go with Southampton and I can say that I never had such amazing results with them in the 1st season. :O

I'll update my result when I finish the season.

v611.png

v622.png

v633.png

How did you play those approx. 40 games so fast ?
Did you use IR or aren't they all with V6 maybe ?

I have been following TFF9 for a long while, i have used all your tactics on fm16 and you never stop amaze me. This tactic is OP, i used it for three seasons now on Arsenal, V1-V3 is good but one thing im not satisfied is because my strikers weren't scoring much and till this V6, it is the BOMB!, it gives me the best result in 6 months and finally my strikers are scoring, the most noticeable result is a 6-0 over Barca. Keep up the good work!! Love you man, you are awesome!

Last edited:
"So fast"? :O Pal, TFF released V6 about 11 hours ago... are you kidding me? :)

I used IR only for the friendly matches because TFF warned at the OP that when you use IR then your assistant manager might change the roles of the players at ML/MR positions so I didn't want to risk and played in commentary mode.

Yeah, I think that was quick for more than a half-season, especially for a tactic that has been released at 3 in the morning but I just realized maybe we don't live on the same time-zone (or maybe you just don't sleep at night ^^) )

THE TACTICS HAS BEEN UPDATED

The main foot requirements for MCR/DMCL positions have been removed

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of DMCL/MCR/AMC/STC/DL positions

- moved BBM(Support) to MCL position

- moved DM(Support) to DMCR position

- the right CWB moved to WBR position

- tweaked the Role/Duty/PIs of DL position

- tweaked the Role/Pis of AMC position

IMPORTANT: if you play with "Instant Result" then go to the OP and read the section where it's explained what conditions should be met to make this tactic work with "Instant Result"

*** UNLEASHED ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED V6

Unleash_V6_Barca.png
Unleash_V6_Real.png

I've just finished my first season with R. Sociedad... I'm speechless... look at these results... V6 is the best tactic that I used in FM16! :wub: :wub: :wub:

K3VV6Fy.png

0lljrfm.png

nXVSZhN.png

Last edited:
First season with Everton. The tactic seemed to work at the beginning, but at the end of the season the team just sucked. Got some unbelievable defeats. We needed to win against WATFORD and the team suffered a 4-2 on the last round, draw with Bornemouth home... On the last 14 games, only 4 victories.

The team was: Joel Robles, Seamus Coleman, Jagielka, John Stones and Leighton Baines; James McCarthy, Zoran Tosic, Tom Cleverley, Allison and Ross Barkley; Lukaku.

Got Valdivia (ML) and Gerónimo Rulli (GK) for the next season.

View attachment 141696View attachment 141695

Last edited:
Back