Nice! Man Utd had no chance! :)

jkhjg77.png

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the throw-in setup (for all tactics)

- tweaked the defensive corner setup (for the waste time tactic)

TFF, could you update the screenshots of the set pieces too

Thanks

TFF, could you update the screenshots of the set pieces too

Thanks

Done. ;)

Also, I've updated all tactics once more and tweaked the closing down settings of DMCL position.

bump

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the throw-in setup (for all tactics)

- tweaked the defensive corner setup (for the waste time tactic)

Counters

Hey Tff, I find my team getting consistently caught out on the counter-attack when against pacey teams. The full-backs push forward at every moment so my defense is always at a numerical disadvantage and despite having two very good cd's (Christensen and youth both 4 star), it's too easy.

Admittedly I haven't tried V5 but in comparison to the previous tactic, I'm not having the same level of results (results are still very good).

Also, maybe it's a sacrifice for the better of the tactic, but none of my strikers seem to play consistently well as a Deep-Lying Forward(across previous tactics too). I'm in the year 2021, and my two main strikers are Luka Jovic and Vietto. They have all your listed ppm's and are rated 3 stars for a Champions Cup winning team. They're wildly inconsistent though and I don't know whether it's tactics or the me because they're either good or abysmal i.e missing lots of clear-cut chances. It could just be down to luck, but across 6 seasons I haven't managed to find a striker that can challenge for the golden boot. :S

Hey Tff, I find my team getting consistently caught out on the counter-attack when against pacey teams. The full-backs push forward at every moment so my defense is always at a numerical disadvantage and despite having two very good cd's (Christensen and youth both 4 star), it's too easy.

Admittedly I haven't tried V5 but in comparison to the previous tactic, I'm not having the same level of results (results are still very good).

Also, maybe it's a sacrifice for the better of the tactic, but none of my strikers seem to play consistently well as a Deep-Lying Forward(across previous tactics too). I'm in the year 2021, and my two main strikers are Luka Jovic and Vietto. They have all your listed ppm's and are rated 3 stars for a Champions Cup winning team. They're wildly inconsistent though and I don't know whether it's tactics or the me because they're either good or abysmal i.e missing lots of clear-cut chances. It could just be down to luck, but across 6 seasons I haven't managed to find a striker that can challenge for the golden boot. :S

hey, i have won the golden boot twice, one time with lewandowski and one time with dybala

Last edited:
hey, i have won the golden boot twice, one time with lewandowski and one time with dybala

I was thinking of signing Lewandoski but I passed because he's 32 and Dortmund resigned him. :wub: Those two are incredible players already though, I'd expect them to bang goals in any system. Dybala is seems very well suited to a deep-lying forward role it has to be said.

but across 6 seasons I haven't managed to find a striker that can challenge for the golden boot. :S

If you want the golden boot for one of your striker then you should play him without rotation for a full season and he shouldn't pick injuries during a season.

Also, he should take all penalties in your team.

If you rotate 3 strikers then there's almost no chance that someone of then win the golden boot.

Last edited:
I was thinking of signing Lewandoski but I passed because he's 32 and Dortmund resigned him. :wub: Those two are incredible players already though, I'd expect them to bang goals in any system. Dybala is seems very well suited to a deep-lying forward role it has to be said.

also have some bery good regen, btw lewa his 33 in my save, i have sign him from byaren and he is one of the signing i have ever made, this his how he looks at the age of 33

0661b-497b0ed7-d481-4205-ba16-c6a44848f887.png

0661b-98b9d8e1-e45a-4c24-94b1-be9d21e003f4.png

If you want the golden boot for one of your striker then you should play him without rotation for a full season and he shouldn't pick injuries during a season.

Also, he should take all penalties in your team.

If you rotate 3 strikers then there's almost no chance that someone of then win the golden boot.

I'd go for it only if I have extreme desire for the golden boot :) because playing only one player as striker all the time might be very risky and if something happens to him then you won't an equal replacement for him.

Absolutely LOVE this tactic! I was 2nd in the First Division with Wolfsburg in the first season and got knocked out in the CL Quarters by Man City but that was simply because my team was mainly the young wonderkids like Bentancur, Zivkovic, Diakhate, Barbosa, Peruzzi, Robertson, Lima, Ajer, Neves, Alisson etc. so they'd be nervous in most matches.

The second season though, they took the PL and CL by storm, scoring 90+ goals across all competitions and winning the CL but the third season, saw City, Chelsea and PSG raid my team for my star players but I did get 180mil pounds from 4 transfers. I rebuilt my team with Pogba, Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez, De Gea, Alba, Lewandowski but they needed a few games to get used to the team as well as the tactics. I frustratingly lost out in the CL semis to City by a goal and my team spurned 5 CCC in that match but won the First Division with 8 games to spare. Barbosa and Lewa had 55 goals between them in my third season, Barbosa was a lot more clinical though and I suppose that was because he had been my main striker for 2 seasons and was used to the role.

I was hoping for an overload alternative and I'm really glad you gave it. Thanks a lot TFF. I just wish there could be a way to make better use of my Freekicks and corners since I get at least 10 of each, every game but barely convert them.

Last edited:
This tactic rocks :) I made a quadruple with Lazio in the first season.

I won the league, Champions League, Italian Cup and Italian Super Cup.

lzas11.jpg

lzas22.jpg

lzas33.jpg

lzas44.jpg

Hey TFF

Are the screenshots of the team instructions and players instructions up to date at the OP?

Need a right wide playmaker for dortmund (with wide playmaker as highest role) or Shadow Striker... Any suggestions? It's first season. Thanks in advance.

THE TACTICS HAS BEEN UPDATED

The main foot requirements for MCR/DMCL positions have been removed

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of DMCL/MCR/AMC/STC/DL positions

- moved BBM(Support) to MCL position

- moved DM(Support) to DMCR position

- the right CWB moved to WBR position

- tweaked the Role/Duty/PIs of DL position

- tweaked the Role/Pis of AMC position

IMPORTANT: if you play with "Instant Result" then go to the OP and read the section where it's explained what conditions should be met to make this tactic work with "Instant Result"

*** UNLEASHED ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED V6

Unleash_V6_Barca.png
Unleash_V6_Real.png

Last edited:
Back