HOLY COW! V6 IS INSANE! :)

I've just finished my first season with R. Sociedad... I'm speechless... look at these results... V6 is the best tactic that I used in FM16! :wub: :wub: :wub:

K3VV6Fy.png

0lljrfm.png

nXVSZhN.png

Hey,

I'm also thinking to start a new save with R. Sociedad... Can you tell who your main striker was?

Thanks.

TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of AMC/MR positions

- moved DMCR position to MCR position, changed the Role/Duty/PIs

IMPORTANT: if you play with "Instant Result" then go to the OP and read the section where it's explained what conditions should be met to make this tactic work with "Instant Result"

*** UNLEASHED ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED V7

V7_Barca_Unleash.png
V7_Real_Unleash.png

Last edited:
TFF, I guess we need the same type player for CM(D) as for DM(S)?

That's correct, mate.

Btw, I've updated the filters to fit V7.

bump

TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of AMC/MR positions

- moved DMCR position to MCR position, changed the Role/Duty/PIs

IMPORTANT: if you play with "Instant Result" then go to the OP and read the section where it's explained what conditions should be met to make this tactic work with "Instant Result"

*** UNLEASHED ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED V7

V7_Barca_Unleash.png
V7_Real_Unleash.png

Hey TFF ,

I have a question for you and for all the virtual coaches:

- who does the lectures to the team ? What do you advise ? second coach ?
- If you choose second coach for this, should he be does the IO before the match ? or only that IO that you explain in first page ?

I wolud say use the OI from page 1 only, they are usual important for the tactic to function as intended by TFF :)

Lectures? I assume you think of team talk, half time talk and possible talks during the match - If I assume correct I do all those my self. I don't have talks I always use, as I judge what is right for every single match, both before match, at half time and while the match is played

Heh... Finally, I found time to finish my first season with Southampton.

What can I say? :P This tactic produces incredible results and it plays an amazing football. ;)

In my first season with Soton I won the league, EURO Cup and Capital One Cup.

az11.png

az22.png

az33.png

az44.png

Who are you using as striker? I have a southampton save going aswell but no striker has broken 6 goals yet and I'm in February

I have a question for you and for all the virtual coaches:

- who does the lectures to the team ? What do you advise ? second coach ?

If you are talking about team talks then I leave it to my assistant manager but I always make sure that he has good mental attributes to do team talks.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling and passing settings of DL position

Back