Instant Result

Probably a silly question but where is the option for instant result? I've never used it, no how to or indeed how it works.

Probably a silly question but where is the option for instant result? I've never used it, no how to or indeed how it works.

FM Touch Mode :) or you need to download Skin with Instant Result option for Normal Mode :)

This tactis is great! I have always been using TFF's tactic and only now bothered to thank you. Shame on me.

Anyway as I said, this tactic makes a great use of wingers (both left and right but mainly the left one will score so much it's insane).

The WBR will break records of assist and will probably win FIFA's Golden Ball because of the retarded ME we have this year with FM16.

Defense is great, quite solid, I always seem to have either the best defense on the league or close to as I never play with the stronger team on the league (like Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, etc.).

Only problem I seem to have, not sure if others have it too, is that my strike seems to be useless. He usually gets a score of 6,8 every game and he barely scores (nor assists). It seems that he's just... There, doing nothing. I've tried to change his role, told him to shoot more but nothing worked. It's almost like the wingers assist themselves and he's just there watching the ball go from one side to the other.
I've tried creating a player with all the attributes that TFF mentioned on this thread and he's still pretty bad. GENIE gives him a 96% rating for the position but he's the worst player on the team. He also seem to miss a lot of chances that he's given, either heading into the woodwork or just the opponent GK being a God of all GK even tho he has 20 finishing and 20 heading.
I've also tried with not-so-good strikers and you can guess what the result was...

I've been very successfull with this tactic regardless the useless striker.
Been champion with: Leeds (England), Benfica (Portugal), Vasco (Brazil), ManUtd (England), Valencia (Spain) and ofc Barcelona (Spain).

Thank you for all your efforts TFF, it's greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
This tactis is great! I have always been using TFF's tactic and only now bothered to thank you. Shame on me.

Anyway as I said, this tactic makes a great use of wingers (both left and right but mainly the left one will score so much it's insane).

The WBR will break records of assist and will probably win FIFA's Golden Ball because of the retarded ME we have this year with FM16.

Defense is great, quite solid, I always seem to have either the best defense on the league or close to as I never play with the stronger team on the league (like Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, etc.).

Only problem I seem to have, not sure if others have it too, is that my strike seems to be useless. He usually gets a score of 6,8 every game and he barely scores (nor assists). It seems that he's just... There, doing nothing. I've tried to change his role, told him to shoot more but nothing worked. It's almost like the wingers assist themselves and he's just there watching the ball go from one side to the other.
I've tried creating a player with all the attributes that TFF mentioned on this thread and he's still pretty bad. GENIE gives him a 96% rating for the position but he's the worst player on the team. He also seem to miss a lot of chances that he's given, either heading into the woodwork or just the opponent GK being a God of all GK even tho he has 20 finishing and 20 heading.
I've also tried with not-so-good strikers and you can guess what the result was...

I've been very successfull with this tactic regardless the useless striker.
Been champion with: Leeds (England), Benfica (Portugal), Vasco (Brazil), ManUtd (England), Valencia (Spain) and ofc Barcelona (Spain).

Thank you for all your efforts TFF, it's greatly appreciated.

hey mate, did u try v8 or v7 or maybe v6? the srtiker works great for this version, my striker is lewandowski, in my save he is 33 and he is so good, plus he have all the ppm that tff posted in the op

Hey tzahy,

I saw your posts before and how good Lewa was for you, couldn't achieve anything near that with my many strikers through the seasons.

I haven't tried V8 yet, only V6 and v7. I signed some random target striker on V5 and put him there and it seemed to work OK, he scored 8 goals in 11 matches, which is not bad I'm happy with that.

I'll start a new game with a test team and give it a shot with Lewa and Suarez, see how they go.

Thank you for your input.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling and passing settings of DL position

Hmmm... when I click on the download at the OP then it says the page isn't available... can someone upload V8 here?

TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Tempo

Guys, I strongly suggest using this update because I found some nasty issue in the attacking build-up play and the Tempo tweak fixes it.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate so now in version 9 we have 7 TI? btw, i have got a regen which is PA is 200 what are the chancese that his CA will be 200? ist possible? thanks for your help

Guys, I strongly suggest using this update because I found some nasty issue in the attacking build-up play and the Tempo tweak fixes it.

HAHAHAHAH :) I predict that all tacticians everywhere will follow this change and we'll see that they will be using this Tempo settings!

I remember that when TFF started using "Lower Tempo" TI in his tactics then almost all tactics that were posted here started to appear with "Lowe Tempo" TI and now I bet everyone will be changing to "Normal" Tempo TI. (H) (H)

hey tff, mate so now in version 9 we have 7 TI?

Yes, mate. Now the tactic has 7 TIs because the Tempo settings was changed to "Normal".

btw, i have got a regen which is PA is 200 what are the chancese that his CA will be 200? ist possible? thanks for your help

Mate, it depends on dozens of factors and without knowing them it's just impossible to say anything. I'm talking about such factors as his hidden attributes, his age, his current CA and others. Also, his progress will be depending on the amount of appearances in competitive matches in a season and the ratings that he'll be getting and of course, any serious injuries might cause significant CA decrease if they happen during his career.

Yes, mate. Now the tactic has 7 TIs because the Tempo settings was changed to "Normal".

Mate, it depends on dozens of factors and without knowing them it's just impossible to say anything. I'm talking about such factors as his hidden attributes, his age, his current CA and others. Also, his progress will be depending on the amount of appearances in competitive matches in a season and the ratings that he'll be getting and of course, any serious injuries might cause significant CA decrease if they happen during his career.

ohh ok buddy, here is the players

06701-070db6bc-54d8-4d26-8f69-ee446ded8b07.png

ohh ok buddy, here is the players

I see that the combination of Ambition + Professional isn't great at all so with such combination his progression rate will very average and considering his current CA118 and his age 19 I'd say that he won't reach his PA 200 that's for sure...

Also, look at his Injury Proneness... it's pretty high... he'll be getting a lot injuries.

His Consistency is also very poor and this means he'll be playing very few matches in a season at his "full ability"

But after 4 seasons he might grow in a very decent player, of course, if he doesn't get any serious injury during that time.

not to mention he is a big game choker like higuain for argentina.

My dude is about the opposition instructions. Before the match i have to follow the advises of my assistant coach? Or only set the opposition instructions in tactics?

I'm on the middle of the season, using V6, should I update to V9? Team is 100% competent with V6, but with V9 it seems to bee only about 78%. Should I risk it and change training settings until it's 90%?

I'm on the middle of the season, using V6, should I update to V9? Team is 100% competent with V6, but with V9 it seems to bee only about 78%. Should I risk it and change training settings until it's 90%?

hey mate, i thinks its says it all

plus also i switch to version 9 and i was on 78 but after a few games its become better. now its on 90

I think this V9 is much worse. My defense is terrible and in many games the team didn't get a single goal scoring opportunity.

Just got eliminated in Euro Cup by Liverpool, 1-0, 0-0, the team didn't create a single goal scoring opportunity in both games.
And just got eliminated from England Cup by Man Utd, 3-0, again the team didn't create even ONE goal scoring opportunity.

I play with Everton.

TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Width setting of ML positions

- tweaked the Dribbling settings of STC position

Back