In my opinion, LARGE .

TFF, in my opinion, the Striker position is the worst because even I have a good striker he wouldn't be the best.

My team has many opportunity to score but we need 20-25 shots to do 2/3 goals (and I play with Inter... I have Icardi, Jovetic, Mertens, Perisic, Palacios... that they have a good hability in finalization)

I can see my comments starting an argument, so I'm just going to clarify now that this is not my intention.....that being said...

I really used to like using TFF tactics, they have always been well structured and capable of producing good results, and they probably still are. However, I do think it's a bit ridiculous how many tactics, and versions of each tactic come out within literally a matter of days. I don't doubt the fact that TFF works hard on all his tactics and tests them thoroughly, but surely the amount of tweaks and new versions suggests that possibly these tactics aren't being tested as comprehensively as possible. Further to that, it probably doesn't do his tactics any good in terms of promotion if every time you download a tactic the next hour you come back to the thread all the tactic information has been changed so you can't refer back to the instructions on how to use it. You spend a whole day getting a tactic fluid and then the next day a new version comes out. I don't mean to complain as obviously he is providing something to the fm community which he doesn't have to, purely for his own enjoyment and the betterment of others. However, I do wonder how many people have opted against using TFF tactics because of the above issues.

That being said..i'm about to sip some tea and try the latest version of this tactic haha

TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Width setting of ML positions

- tweaked the Dribbling settings of STC position

WOW! :O

V10!

I'm Stoke City, the 1st season :)

V10s2.png

V10s1.png

Last edited:
started a new save a few days ago using v1 was getting good results went away for few days and came back to v10 so i thought i would give it a go! seems to be poor in defence for me not saying its a bad version just doesnt seem as solid at the back for me, will maybe wait till pre season to change i think

I can see my comments starting an argument, so I'm just going to clarify now that this is not my intention.....that being said...

Yes, that's definitely a problem. In many ways, TFF sets the standards for tactics creation because we see many derivations of his tactics around.
However, people want to download a good tactic, plug and play. When an author presents a tactic, that should be the best possible version so people can freely use it to start long term saves.
If you start a save with one of TFF's tactics, you can't really commit as there are new versions every few days, hours even. That way you never know whether you should switch to a newer version or not. Sometimes it's better for your save, sometimes it's worse. You just can't commit to TFF's work, as good tactician as he is.

I sincerely doubt these prints that made Stoke first season champion with only four defeats, among other prints.

I played with Everton V6 and V9, and I had a great team, but I was eliminated from Euro Cup by Liverpool (1-0, 0-0, not a single goal scoring opportunity created) and from England Cup by Man Utd (3-0). All of my team met the attributes recommended.

Almost never got a result with over 2 goals of difference between me and the other team, not even in friendlies (while on the prints I see results like 17-0). Am I doing something wrong? Because I really can't understand.

View attachment 141006View attachment 141005View attachment 141004View attachment 141003

rrepek said:
Hey m8 which skin are you using?

Hey m8,

It's is Andromeda Blu V2

looking great, did u make any transfer mate?

No mate, I turned off the first transfer window budget.

Btw, there are many positions that require improving in the team but I can start to rebuild the team only when the winter transfer window starts.

Hey m8,

It's is Andromeda Blu V2

No mate, I turned off the first transfer window budget.

Btw, there are many positions that require improving in the team but I can start to rebuild the team only when the winter transfer window starts.

well good luck buddy, yeah but for sure you need to improve the team, u can pm me if u need help with some players. :D

tzahy, this guy registered an account few days ago in order to troll in this thread... don't you see that? :) Just look at his posts that he made since his registration, especially, his first post...

There are good amount of jealous kids and psychos at this forum and I'd suggest that you don't waste your time on reasoning with them because as I said it's just waste of your time. ;)

It's the best to just ignore those retards, they aren't worth any attention because it's what they are looking for.

cheers mate, thanks for that. haha i just saw his first post

Back