Nice results :) 2023? 7 in row champions ! :) Personally I would change team :)
PS. LEWY not Lewa :)

i guess i will starts a new save after this season, the bundesliga is esay. plus i realy like this save i have some awosme regen in my team

tzahy, this guy registered an account few days ago in order to troll in this thread... don't you see that? :) Just look at his posts that he made since his registration, especially, his first post...

It's the best to just ignore those ***, they aren't worth any attention because it's what they are looking for.

Woah woah calm down, why so offensive? I posted my experiences with this tactic, with prints, a waste of time is to time with argue with people like you who just want to offend everyone. :)

I know people like you, can't read an opinion different from yours without offending.

dude its only a friendly match, lol u canot judge any tactics after one match

I'm not saying the tactic is bad, but these guys posting prints of wins by 17-0 and being champions with weak teams on their first season losing very few matches on a competitive league is just completely unrealistic.

I was teasing, I tried this tactic with Gremio (Brazil) on my first gameplay with terrible results. Tests with Everton was better, but no near the prints posted here.
dude the 17-0 that u saw was a friendly match, and i geuss it was vs a very weak team. when i set my friendlys i always make then aginst very weak team to increse the morle of my players. i play all the game , i only use instant results on the friendly games

Used V10 for half a season.
Offensively a great tactic especially for RWB, ML, and ST.
However, defensively lots of conceded goals...especially crosses/passes coming from right side to left side (where our DCR, WBR, and MCR are defending).
Of course, for mirrored version, everything will be for the opposite side.
Also, low ratings for both MCs generally.

dude the 17-0 that u saw was a friendly match, and i geuss it was vs a very weak team. when i set my friendlys i always make then aginst very weak team to increse the morle of my players. i play all the game , i only use instant results on the friendly games

I arranged friendly matches with VERY weak teams, and still the best I got was a 5-0. Even in FM 2015, where the corners were completely glitched, the best I got against very weak teams was 11-0.

Is this because of instant results? Instants results is better than playing normally?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :) :) :)

Are you accusing me of being rude?

here's your first post in this thread after you registered an account

then you started to accuse everyone of cheating becasue those big wins by 10 goals in friendly matches didn't look realistic to you and that's a total bullshit must say... and as I said even a total noob knows that in order to get such big wins by 10 goals and greatly boost the Morale of your team you need to arrange friendly matches vs very weak teams… that's all.

P.S. ****, I always say to myself: "DON’T FEED TROLS" but always can't hold! :)

And saying that I found the tactic terrible is rude? LOL. I didn't call anybody what you called me, but somehow, I'm "rude", hahaha.

I didn't accuse anyone of cheating, I just said I can't believe it, because I didn't get better results (not talking about friendly matches now, I'm talking about the whole season) with a much better team than Stoke or R. Sociedad.

About friendly matches, like I said in my former post, I played against VERY WEAK teams, and I didn't get these big results in any of them. That's why I asked if there is any difference in playing "instant result" and playing "normally" because it seems that playing with "instant results" gives you better results than playing normally.

You have to choose teams from the "Very Small Reputation Teams" section and also, it helps if you set "Venue – Home".

You have an average team with media prediction above the mid table and nothing more, there are 5-7 teams in the league that are stronger than your team.

TFF posted the attributes at the OP just to give you a hint what type of players you need for the tactic and you are wrong if you think that when you get players with those attributers then you should be winning 100% of matches playing with any team in any league.

If you play in English Premier League or Liga BBVA and you want to dominate these leagues then your players should have their key attributes around 17-18 level.

About friendly matches: Yes, that's exactly how I do it. I know how to do it.

About Berahino: I also had John Guidetti and another good player (which I can't say his name because my post gets denied, LOL), but Berahino scored more goals than both of them together.

About my team being average: I agree, but guys are posting prints of Southampton/Stoke dominating Premier League and R. Sociedad dominating BBVA, do you think their teams are much better? Better at point of scoring more than a hundred goals, conceding only 23 and making almost 100 points?

V10 is defensively garbage for me pretty much like EVERY SINGLE ONE of TFF's tactics EVER. It should be called the "score one goal and then bend over and spread em" tactic because that is what happens to me every game with this.

Ok... after these words, I see that there's no point in paying any further attention to you because if you say that you arranged friendly matches vs "Very Small Reputation Teams" and the best what you got was a 5 - 0 win then you are just a big fat troll, my friend. ;)

Sometimes, I'm able to get double digits wins vs "Very Small Reputation Teams" even when I play my GK at the striker positon and my striker at the GK positon...

Take care and troll safely... ;)

No, I'm not trolling, I can even post prints if you like, but if you're just like the other one and just want to offend and be an as*hole, be my guest.

Back