Just been hammered 3 nil by Watford as Liverpool. TFF you are an idiot. Stop posting these pathetic tactics that you have tested with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Get a life.

I literally can't see how that's possible. The only signing I made was Marco Reus but we only seem to win games 1 nil and then the opposition is all over us either equalising or we are hanging on for dear life home and away. This is even when morale is great. We just don't seem to create enough chances in the league. Who did you sign and what version was that?

i guess its the total noobs wininh awards this month

Last edited:
I guess that this month is the month of trolling, maybe its the trolling wining awards

It isn't necessary that they are trolls, they might be just total noobs ;)

So to be safe not hurting anyone feeling it would be better to call them "trolls or noobs" ;)

Also, they might be "mentally challenged persons"

So as you can see it isn't fair to call every trolls because they also might be noobs or mentally challenged persons ;)

Last edited:
How dare you say the tactic is bad? I'll call you troll and noobs because I can't accept other people's opinions!

haha why are u still trying this tactic, i mean its doesnt work for. go try sone other tactics

V10 is the best tactic I've used in FM16 !

I'm just destroying teams with Olympique de Marseille! :)

Even almighty PSG couldn't stand :P

xx0011dd.png

xx0022dd.png

wow impesive mate. well done

haha why are u still trying this tactic, i mean its doesnt work for. go try sone other tactics

I didn't say it doesn't work, I said it doesn't get these results that people are posting, like for example with Southampton champion (on 1st season) with over 100 goals scored and almost 100 points.

I didn't say it doesn't work, I said it doesn't get these results that people are posting, like for example with Southampton champion (on 1st season) with over 100 goals scored and almost 100 points.

You can achieve this results with that tactic if you follow all the instructions very carefully and if you do all the"micro- management" training your players PPMS and choose them as required... And remember many of lads using all kind of editors or repeating the matches to get that crazy results as well;)

hey guys, would u sell teho walcott if you were playing with arsenal, or would you use him as a striker?

You can achieve this results with that tactic if you follow all the instructions very carefully and if you do all the"micro- management" training your players PPMS and choose them as required... And remember many of lads using all kind of editors or repeating the matches to get that crazy results as well;)

I did man, I set all the training right, maybe I didn't pay much attention to PPMs, but the guy with Southampton had Charlie Austin as his best player, and he has PPM "likes to try to beat offside trap", the same PPM the guy criticized me for getting on Berahino. I'll give it a try with Southampton, this time setting all PPMs right, let's see.

For me it's also being hard to find good MLs and MRs with the recommended attributes. Will take a look about that.

I did man, I set all the training right, maybe I didn't pay much attention to PPMs, but the guy with Southampton had Charlie Austin as his best player, and he has PPM "likes to try to beat offside trap", the same PPM the guy criticized me for getting on Berahino. I'll give it a try with Southampton, this time setting all PPMs right, let's see.

For me it's also being hard to find good MLs and MRs with the recommended attributes. Will take a look about that.

austin play for southampton in the first season, so unless u have anyone to buy u should stay with your striker, but u bought berahino , for exmple when i starts a new save i train my srtikers to come deep to get the ball, cuz its the most important ppm for the striker, about finding ml and mr, well i guess that this what the filter for, i always buy zivkovic from serbia, very cheap player and get better every year. plus there are injuris that why you need a big squad, also the morle is very important. if you are going to play with southampton you alreday have two players who got either footed its mane and tadic.

austin play for southampton in the first season, so unless u have anyone to buy u should stay with your striker, but u bought berahino , for exmple when i starts a new save i train my srtikers to come deep to get the ball, cuz its the most important ppm for the striker, about finding ml and mr, well i guess that this what the filter for, i always buy zivkovic from serbia, very cheap player and get better every year. plus there are injuris that why you need a big squad, also the morle is very important. if you are going to play with southampton you alreday have two players who got either footed its mane and tadic.

Zivkovic unfortunately always go to a bigger team on my saves =/ with Everton I signed Valdivia and Allison for ML and Fred Carteba and Zovan Tosic for MR. Mané already wants to leave to Man Utd, I'll try not to sell him.

And I use the filters, but when I try to put the attributes, there are no matches. Very few players fit the recommended attributes. Not sure if I should try another kind of filter.

I'm afraid this is the truth. Anyone claiming they are having unbeaten seasons with this is flat out full of ****. They are either restarting matches until they get the result they want or more experts at using the editor than playing the game. I have played as several of the teams on here that people are claiming results with to absolutely no avail.

TFF needs his nuts lodged in a vice while he receives a dry bumming for this crime against tactics!

Zivkovic unfortunately always go to a bigger team on my saves =/ with Everton I signed Valdivia and Allison for ML and Fred Carteba and Zovan Tosic for MR. Mané already wants to leave to Man Utd, I'll try not to sell him.

And I use the filters, but when I try to put the attributes, there are no matches. Very few players fit the recommended attributes. Not sure if I should try another kind of filter.

i was able to buy zivkovic to leiceter i have used monthly installments, btw that how i buy all my players

Hi there! :)

I used V10 with Tottenham, the 1st season and had great success with it.

I won the league, EURO Cup and Capital One Cup.

Fantastic tactic! Thank you! :)

tt001hh.jpg

tt002hh.jpg

tt003hh.jpg

For the M R position, consider Bentancur or Roman Macek from Juventus - those two are running my right mid in a Juventus save useing an older TFF tactic with wide midfielders. For M L Lincoln, bought him in the same save and he does well as a M L wide midfielder, but you already has 2 players for both m r/l position with southampton

Back