Hi there! :)

I used V10 with Tottenham, the 1st season and had great success with it.

I won the league, EURO Cup and Capital One Cup.

Fantastic tactic! Thank you! :)

tt001hh.jpg

tt002hh.jpg

tt003hh.jpg

well done mate, so i guess the tactic is working;)

TFF, I think that V10 is your best tactic ever. :)

I just won Liga BBVA with Sevilla, the first season.

Thank you for your hard work, mate!

dkej3883.png

For the M R position, consider Bentancur or Roman Macek from Juventus - those two are running my right mid in a Juventus save useing an older TFF tactic with wide midfielders. For M L Lincoln, bought him in the same save and he does well as a M L wide midfielder, but you already has 2 players for both m r/l position with southampton

Lincoln is left footed and Bentancur and Macek are right footed.

Last edited:
Hello,
For Monaco (french league 1), what striker you advice? I think Vagner/Carrillo then Carrillo Falcao second season, and you?

here from the op:

ML should be right footed or he also might have only "Strong" // "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot but he'll be just less efficient in this case.

MR should be left footed or he also might have only "Strong" // "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot but he'll be just less efficient in this case.

here from the op:

ML should be right footed or he also might have only "Strong" // "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot but he'll be just less efficient in this case.

MR should be left footed or he also might have only "Strong" // "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot but he'll be just less efficient in this case.

Yes, exactly. Lincoln is ML and is left footed, so he wouldn't fit on this strategy.

Same for the other two, who are MR and are right footed.

Yes, exactly. Lincoln is ML and is left footed, so he wouldn't fit on this strategy.

Same for the other two, who are MR and are right footed.

but you need the left foot to be on the right side and right on the left. btw lincolin left foot is very strong

but you need the left foot to be on the right side and right on the left. btw lincolin left foot is very strong

I'm not sure we are understanding each other.
The guy recommended I hired Lincoln to be my ML. I said Lincoln is left footed and, therefore, not good to use as a ML on this strategy, since ML requires someone who is right footed.

Well, i'm actually useing Lincoln on the left, the funny thing is he outperformed Alexis Sanchez on that position even if Sanchez fits the M L better - the same thing goes for Betancur and Macek, the first guy i bought fairly cheap, Macek was on my u20 team but still the outperform players more expensive than them. **** Lincoln was a 8 mill. £ buy and he is keeping a +60 mill. £ buy on the bench.

beside that, when refering to the instructions in post #1, remember what it says then.

And sometimes you just gotta realise that you just can't get the perfect player for each and every position, when you need it, the clubs budget can be too low, the clubs reputation may not attract the players needed and so on - what do you do then, choose the second best solution, be creative and think a bit your self an you find solutions and oppertunities instead of problems :)

I actually wonder what you would do in a LLM save with a Vanarama team, where the stuff i mention above really is needed

Last edited:
Well, i'm actually useing Lincoln on the left, the funny thing is he outperformed Alexis Sanchez on that position even if Sanchez fits the M L better - the same thing goes for Betancur and Macek, the first guy i bought fairly cheap, Macek was on my u20 team but still the outperform players more expensive than them. **** Lincoln was a 8 mill. £ buy and he is keeping a +60 mill. £ buy on the bench.

beside that, when refering to the instructions in post #1, remember what it says then.

And sometimes you just gotta realise that you just can't get the perfect player for each and every position, when you need it, the clubs budget can be too low, the clubs reputation may not attract the players needed and so on - what do you do then, choose the second best solution, be creative and think a bit your self an you find solutions and oppertunities instead of problems :)

I actually wonder what you would do in a LLM save with a Vanarama team, where the stuff i mention above really is needed

I played some games with Macaé (third division on Brazil), where, of course, there is almost no budget, then I hired some players who had right or left foot "fairly strong" even if it wasn't their preferred foot.

When you play in very low divisions is actually easier to find players, since there are so many low-quality players without contract, and big teams often let you get loans without paying anything of the player's wage.

I got some signings for Southampton:
I was able to sign Zivkovic for MR, and got Valdivia on a loan for ML. Got Óliver (AMC from Atlético de Madrid) and San Emeterio (DR) on loans. I also signed Juan Fuentes for DL. He is average at best, but I needed someone to be Targett's bench.

I played some games with Macaé (third division on Brazil), where, of course, there is almost no budget, then I hired some players who had right or left foot "fairly strong" even if it wasn't their preferred foot.

When you play in very low divisions is actually easier to find players, since there are so many low-quality players without contract, and big teams often let you get loans without paying anything of the player's wage.

I got some signings for Southampton:
I was able to sign Zivkovic for MR, and got Valdivia on a loan for ML. Got Óliver (AMC from Atlético de Madrid) and San Emeterio (DR) on loans. I also signed Juan Fuentes for DL. He is average at best, but I needed someone to be Targett's bench.

jorge from brazil is the best dl in the game, imo

first half was bad, we didint play good, then i made some team talks told them that i have faith

06703-914a1f2d-add2-4fbd-927f-cc68de0f3b13.png

first half was bad, we didint play good, then i made some team talks told them that i have faith

06703-914a1f2d-add2-4fbd-927f-cc68de0f3b13.png

I would get rid of Per Mertesacker as soon as possible because this guy can't run at all, mark my words you'll be losing a lot because of his slowness

Hi, I'm spanish and my english is bad.
In lates pages, I post a dude about the opposition instructions but nobody answer me, so I post it again.
Do you have to set the opposition instructions also here?

View attachment 1064087

Or only here?
View attachment 1064086

Thanks for read it

You need to set the OIs only once at the tactic menu and after that you can forget about them

I would get rid of Per Mertesacker as soon as possible because this guy can't run at all, mark my words you'll be losing a lot because of his slowness

thanks mate, i was thinking of selling him, bit now i sell him for sure

it's great shame that he's got only 4 Agility and 8 Acceleration because his other attributes are great

Back