So I only recently ventured into this years version when the Steam sales were on, awesome.

Always start as Arsenal as my team, going well so far.

Sold, Walcott (£40m to Chelsea! XD) Giroud, Mertesacker, Campbell, Debuchy and Ospina.
Bought, Embolo, Barbosa, Stones, Balanta, and a young Argentinian CB who's name has escaped me..

Embolo is brilliant up front, Barbosa started very slowly (probably because he had no clue how to play MR) but now he's trained up he's consistently great.

First team is; Cech, Bellerin, Stones, Koscielny, Monreal, Barbosa, Xhaka, Ramsey, Alexis, Ozil, Embolo.

Currently top at the half way stage, lost just the 1 game so far, 2-1 at home to West Brom of all teams with a classic Tony Pulis park the bus and score from set pieces performance.

Should win the league later, will update :)

Unleashed tactics in incredible

Hello to everybody, sorry for my english im an Italian man.
i'll start a new season with football club of my city, Foligno. We paly in Serie D the last italian category
Serie D > Serie C > Serie B > Serie A

The tactics in Overpower and i always dominate the league.

Thank you so much TFF for this tactics.

Hi all, well got to say since V6 the possession has greatly increased for my team ( Started a new save with Koln) from 55% to currently 62% (V10). Tactics been working great but still not winning the league hugely because i refuse to break the wage structure to sign "BIG" players. Only problem so far encountered is that seems to me only Lewan, Dyaba and Barbosa seems to be really scoring with this tactic, otherwise any other strikers max i get is 15 league goals despite playing him all season long.. hmm...

Oh btw, anyone tried buying Lingard ( Man U)? He is like the 5Mil Hazard, absolutely worth it. ( 13Gs 14As).

erm potato?

Hi all, well got to say since V6 the possession has greatly increased for my team ( Started a new save with Koln) from 55% to currently 62% (V10). Tactics been working great but still not winning the league hugely because i refuse to break the wage structure to sign "BIG" players. Only problem so far encountered is that seems to me only Lewan, Dyaba and Barbosa seems to be really scoring with this tactic, otherwise any other strikers max i get is 15 league goals despite playing him all season long.. hmm...

Oh btw, anyone tried buying Lingard ( Man U)? He is like the 5Mil Hazard, absolutely worth it. ( 13Gs 14As).

erm potato?

I've been using Embolo and Welbeck who are by no means elite strikers and they've both scored 15 goals by Jan for me.

06704-d1d652d0-3f89-4540-afb6-75beb10565e9.png

06704-e6217a38-ed9f-4a98-a75e-5e8119fe3b16.png

Last edited:
Hey tzahy,

Who does perform better as the striker for you? Gabriel Barbosa or Olivier Giroud?

Hey tzahy,

Who does perform better as the striker for you? Gabriel Barbosa or Olivier Giroud?

well for now its brabosa, beacuse giroud was out for injury, but in the last two game he score 2 golas. once as a sub and 1 as opening striker

I can't wait to try this tactic, I've been using V7 and as I said before my STC was just inexistant. Averaged 6,7 and barely scored any goals, which sucked as he was by far the best player in the team. It's a regen and GENIE rates him better than Messi...

Anyway I see a lot of people posting great results for their STC, maybe now mine will dominate aswell.

Or maybe he just sucks because the rest of my team is not that great. I play with Leeds, second season, best players I have besides the regen STC are Brandt (MR) and Cook (BBM). My ML is not completly trash either, but I guess that's just because the ME is broken.

Will update you guys later.

Hey tzahy,

I've got Barbosa in my save, he's awesome, his average rating is 8.05 after 28 matches played in the league. :)

Individual training for Right CDM

Hey TFF, love your tactics!

just one little bit that you have not updated, I know you have changed his training to ball winning midfielder but hes not a defensive midfielder now hes in the same line as the rest of the midfield.

Does this just mean we train our defensive midfielders to be 'ball winning midfielders' in CMR.
er, it's just a little bit confusing for me mate.

Also you had no PPM for the defensive midfielder I was wondering if you could put one in for our Ball Winning Midfielder now and good PPM's and Bad Ones.

Cheers and keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Hey TFF, love your tactics!

just one little bit that you have not updated, I know you have changed his training to ball winning midfielder but hes not a defensive midfielder now hes in the same line as the rest of the midfield.

Does this just mean we train our defensive midfielders to be 'ball winning midfielders' in CMR.
er, it's just a little bit confusing for me mate.

Hey mate,

I glad to hear it works good for you.

"Ball Winning Midfielder" role is available for both CM and DM positions so you choose the one that available for CM position.

Also you had no PPM for the defensive midfielder I was wondering if you could put one in for our Ball Winning Midfielder now and good PPM's and Bad Ones.

Mate, I don't see that there are any PPMs for the CM(D) position that make any significant difference and worth mentioning.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about buying Harry Kane in my save but I see he's got "Shots From Distance" PPM so I"m not sure what to do... Does any have positive experience with this PPM? :)

I'm thinking about buying Harry Kane in my save but I see he's got "Shots From Distance" PPM so I"m not sure what to do... Does any have positive experience with this PPM? :)

i had him on my spurs save, he did shoot alot from distance , also score a few. here mate in this page you can read about this ppm

Player Preferred Moves | Football Manager 2016 Guide

btw , for how mauch can u get him?

60M :)

Money isn't a problem for me at all... I need an English player with "Home-grown" status and ready to pay any price :)

i think i would go for him, yeah he is a great striker, btw does he have any ppm that tff posted in the op?

btw does he have any ppm that tff posted in the op?

He's got only 2 PMMs "Shoots From Distance" and "Shoots With Power"

Btw, great result vs Bayern but I see your GK is Ospina? Why not Petr Cech? Imho, Petr Cech is much better than Ospina… :)

He's got only 2 PMMs "Shoots From Distance" and "Shoots With Power"

Btw, great result vs Bayern but I see your GK is Ospina? Why not Petr Cech? Imho, Petr Cech is much better than Ospina… :)

thanks mate, cech was out for injury for 5 weeks, so he will back in the next gane or the game after

Back