UPDATE:

I bought Diego Costa on my Leeds save, 3rd season. He has just scored 6 goals in a game...

60M :)

Money isn't a problem for me at all... I need an English player with "Home-grown" status and ready to pay any price :)

Not sure how far in you are - but I bought Rashford for £10m in the first season, crazy potential.

Your tactic is actually amazing,but I have only 1 problem.Why are the defending CM's always gets the lowest match rating of the team.I tried all kind of players and their average rating of the season is always around 6.8-6.9.Is it just me or normal?

Hi Coaches,

I have a question about ML and MR:

- I read the first page about this, but I am confuse. The ML should have a good left foot ? or the most important thing is his right foot ? (and to MR the most important foot is the left ?! or he should have a good right foot as well ? )

Thanks Coaches

Hi Coaches,

I have a question about ML and MR:

- I read the first page about this, but I am confuse. The ML should have a good left foot ? or the most important thing is his right foot ? (and to MR the most important foot is the left ?! or he should have a good right foot as well ? )

Thanks Coaches

The left foot isn't important for ML

The right foot isn't important for MR

But if a player has a good rating for both foot then it's always a good thing and it gives him a solid advantage.

But if a player has a good rating for both foot then it's always a good thing and it gives him a solid advantage.

I think it should be mentioned that the weak foot rating costs CA but I agree it's worth it :)

Your tactic is actually amazing,but I have only 1 problem.Why are the defending CM's always gets the lowest match rating of the team.I tried all kind of players and their average rating of the season is always around 6.8-6.9.Is it just me or normal?

This is the same to me, before it was my STC who played really bad. Now I have V10 and Diego Costa at STC which seems to work pretty well. He has around 27 games and 26 goals. Greatly increased from my previous STC at V7 that had 40 games and 16 goals.

However the CM (Defend) can barely get a 6,8. BBM also gets kinda low score even tho I have Lewis Cook, which is a pretty solid BBM in my save. I've tried playing with Wilshire instead but the result is the same.

This tactic's weakness seems to be in the midfield, but really who cares? It produces solid results.

I'm on my 3rd season with Leeds United, I'm in 1st place with 19 games played 18 wins, best attack and best defense on the League. Only loss was to ManUtd 3-2 away, which is fine really.

Just bought Hazard yesterday, might play him in the ML or AM since my wings are stacked with great players such as Lozano, Brandt, Bueno and a 200 potential regen.

Overall I love the tactic, it's crearly the best one I've tried so far in this game.

This is the same to me, before it was my STC who played really bad. Now I have V10 and Diego Costa at STC which seems to work pretty well. He has around 27 games and 26 goals. Greatly increased from my previous STC at V7 that had 40 games and 16 goals.

However the CM (Defend) can barely get a 6,8. BBM also gets kinda low score even tho I have Lewis Cook, which is a pretty solid BBM in my save. I've tried playing with Wilshire instead but the result is the same.

This tactic's weakness seems to be in the midfield, but really who cares? It produces solid results.

I'm on my 3rd season with Leeds United, I'm in 1st place with 19 games played 18 wins, best attack and best defense on the League. Only loss was to ManUtd 3-2 away, which is fine really.

Just bought Hazard yesterday, might play him in the ML or AM since my wings are stacked with great players such as Lozano, Brandt, Bueno and a 200 potential regen.

Overall I love the tactic, it's crearly the best one I've tried so far in this game.

hazard is a great player, the fact that he is either footed . u can use him ml or mr, on my dortmud save he was so good, he onw twice the player of year and the best player in europe. about the bbm, well i use pogba, imo the best player for this position, also he his either footed, and his rating are prety good, of course its can be better , but as long i am wining and playing a beautiful football, so i have no complians

V10 kicks ***! :)

I'm smashing the league with Brentford, predicted 11th

jjh777.png

What difference does it make if we use attacking movement instead of def pos and does anyone do this ??

What difference does it make if we use attacking movement instead of def pos and does anyone do this ??

Attack. Mov. training gives a temporary buff to the attacking attributes of your players for the next match.

Def. Pos. training gives a temporary buff to the defensive attributes of your players for the next match.

If you want to buff your attack in the next match then use Attack. Mov.

If you want to buff your defense in the next match then use Def. Pos.

hazard is a great player, the fact that he is either footed . u can use him ml or mr, on my dortmud save he was so good, he onw twice the player of year and the best player in europe. about the bbm, well i use pogba, imo the best player for this position, also he his either footed, and his rating are prety good, of course its can be better , but as long i am wining and playing a beautiful football, so i have no complians

Pogba is by far the best MC in the game, but I can't buy him with Leeds... Yet.

Maybe next year if I do well in the Champions League. I'm not sure if I'm willing to get rid of Lewis Cook tho, he became a legend in the team. Not to mention he was formed in the club, which is great for the CL.

Fans will riot if I sell him. :(

Pogba is by far the best MC in the game, but I can't buy him with Leeds... Yet.

Maybe next year if I do well in the Champions League. I'm not sure if I'm willing to get rid of Lewis Cook tho, he became a legend in the team. Not to mention he was formed in the club, which is great for the CL.

Fans will riot if I sell him. :(

good luck buddy, hope you will do well in the champions league

Is there any way to turn off attribute masking AFTER you start a new save. My save have been running for 7 years, so starting a new one is not relevant

Is there any way to turn off attribute masking AFTER you start a new save. My save have been running for 7 years, so starting a new one is not relevant

I'm afraid there's no way to do that... you have to start a new save

Back