If you mean your team players, just click on the filter icon and enter your teams name after that click ok.

Last edited:
This is my best save in fm2016

Hi guys
This is my save with Inter, I always play with TFF tactics in this save, at the beginning i use PARAGON and now i use UNLEASHED.
As he said Tzahy, Pogbà is the best CM in the game and i raccomanded for the Wide playmaker role Martin Odeggard he is unreal a beast!

I've clicked on the red filter button with the red man on the front of genie scout m8 but that just brings up the player search filters.
Click on the last red icon and a popup will appear like this

I'm using the tactic with Valencia and it's going just great :)

jnhg77.png

So just to continue my history with this tactic.

I just finished my 3rd season with Leeds (no edits), won Premier League with 36 wins 1 draw 1 loss.
Needless to say we got best defense and best attack on the competition.

Won Champions League, played against Juventus, Man City, Lyon and Tottenham. It wasn't as easy as PL tho.

Also won both FA Cup and England Cup, but that was like a bonus since I mostly used my 2nd team.

Best player in the PL and CL was my MR.

I won't post SS as I'm at work right now, you guys can believe me or not.

I still can't buy Pogba but I got the 2nd best thing, Koke.

My team is not world class either:
GK - Rajkovic (paid 5M)
DR - Rafael (paid 15M)
DC - Smalling and Phil Jones OR Papadopoulos (both were on transfer list from ManUtd, paid 5M each)
DE - Taylor (Leeds original)
MR - Felippe (200 PA regen, genie rates him potentially higher than Messi)
MC (D) - Coquelin (transfer list on Arsenal, paid 7M)
BBM - Lewis Cook (Leeds original)
ME - Brandt OR Lozano (transfer list on Leverkusen, paid 5M)
AM - Hazard (paid 45M, promissed to give 50% back if I sell him and paying 60M over 48 months)
STC - Diego Costa (transfer list on Chelsea, paid 15M)

As you can see you don't need a super team, the tactic overall is extremely overpowered already, even tho I believe the MC (defend) doesn't do much, it makes no difference in the end result. It's very rare for my team to concede a goal, an example of that is that we had 17 games without conceding.

Thank you for your efforts TFF.

Last edited:
And should i select my line-up with the filters or should i select the best player for each position ?

when your players start to learn the "PLAY ONE TWO" PPM this tactic becomes deadly and very fun to watch.

The key thing for me using this tactic is that PPM. (only center defenders and the goalkeeper don't have it in my team).

But my question is not for this career specially, generally that I do have to make?

Hi all,

I have question regardig teaching playsers PPM's . What happens when coaches say that they don't think that player can do that ? What is the chance of player actually learning required ppm ?

Thanks

the overload version is the same with the normal one with same mentality and instructions !

Back