Hi all,

I have question regardig teaching playsers PPM's . What happens when coaches say that they don't think that player can do that ? What is the chance of player actually learning required ppm ?

Thanks

Hey,

Just ignore their recommendations because I often hear that they say it when I try to teach a player some PPM but then I see the player learn the PPM just fine despite the warning from the coach that he won't learn it.

Hey,

Just ignore their recommendations because I often hear that they say it when I try to teach a player some PPM but then I see the player learn the PPM just fine despite the warning from the coach that he won't learn it.

+1

I also don't pay any attention to my coaches' advice and probably that's why I'm doing great ;)

7 goals from corner, i think its good

0670a-23298559-838f-4422-b9f0-e2a9c9eaec92.png

Beating stronger Tottenham side away with Leeds

VuqzwKJ.png

Hey,

Thanks man ! How long does it take approx for a player to learn new move ?

Thanks man ! How long does it take approx for a player to learn new move ?

i am playing with arsenal, and i have teach ramsy to play one two, so my save has starts in july, and now its janury so its took 5-6 months, but i guess its diffrent from players to players

i am playing with arsenal, and i have teach ramsy to play one two, so my save has starts in july, and now its janury so its took 5-6 months, but i guess its diffrent from players to players

Thanks !:):):):):)

Online career with a few friends (friends managing Barca & United current season), used a mix of Unleashed V2+ and Ultimate V6.

View attachment 138344View attachment 138343View attachment 138339
View attachment 138342View attachment 138341View attachment 138340

Haven't quite been able to make it in the Champions League being knocked out by my friend in Barca the last 2 seasons, but 4 straight league titles (with friends in Inter and Juventus the first one) and a boatload of cups (2 TIM, 3 Supercoppa) is enough IMO. I find that Ultimate V6 provides a lot more possession than Unleashed which seems to suit Serie A well, and I've mostly used Unleashed when a match is stale or I simply can't break my opponent down. Not quite sure how on earth to beat Barca over 2 games though, I win my home games but get battered in the away games, Messi and Suarez have simply been brilliant against me.

tl;dr DYBALA IS A MONSTER! :D

Last edited:
Finding my 2 central defenders and 2 central midfielders keep getting pretty average ratings.

Danilo Cataldi - 16 ames: 6.70
Marco Parolo - 19 games: 6.74
Stefan de Vrij - 20 games: 6.92
Santiago Gentiletti - 20 games: 6.84

Most of these stats midgame are normally around 6.4 and get bumped up alittle at final whistle when we win. Theres a massive contrast between them, and say, other positions on the park:

Dusan Basta (WBR) - 19 games: 8.31
Antonio Candreva (MR) - 13 games: 8.78
Stefano Mauri (AMC) - 20 games: 7.97
Felipe Anderson (ML) - 18 games: 7.73
Angel Correa (ST) - 16 games: 7.57

Are people finding this a common occurrence? im quite happy with the tactic, was just hoping to get alittle more success ratings wise out of my central defenders and central midfielders. most games my assistant manager is telling me to drag them for poor performance.

Hey Arakai!

What skin are you using?

Online career with a few friends (friends managing Barca & United current season), used a mix of Unleashed V2+ and Ultimate V6.

View attachment 1066420View attachment 1066421View attachment 1066425
View attachment 1066422View attachment 1066423View attachment 1066424

Haven't quite been able to make it in the Champions League being knocked out by my friend in Barca the last 2 seasons, but 4 straight league titles (with friends in Inter and Juventus the first one) and a boatload of cups (2 TIM, 3 Supercoppa) is enough IMO. I find that Ultimate V6 provides a lot more possession than Unleashed which seems to suit Serie A well, and I've mostly used Unleashed when a match is stale or I simply can't break my opponent down. Not quite sure how on earth to beat Barca over 2 games though, I win my home games but get battered in the away games, Messi and Suarez have simply been brilliant against me.

tl;dr DYBALA IS A MONSTER! :D

Great tactic, registered just for this thread. :D
Finally won the Seria A in the 4th season with AC Milan, playing with my friend who is Juventus. Had big problems with strikers, Bacca, Bonazzoli, Gabriel Jesus, Embolo... Now i have a 19yrs old regen, doing the job... CM's and BBM's have the poorest ratings by far.

As I said, CM's (in my case N'golo Kante and Cubas) have the worst ratings. BBM's a bit better, but mostly because of moments of brilliance from Renato Sanchez or Mauri. All in all a fantastic tactic, but the two midfielders seem like the weakest links...

Back