Is there anyway of seeing if my players as gelled or working well together.

Go to "Tactics" --> "Analysis" --> "Last Match" --> "Team Talk Feedback"

There'll be a report of your assistant manager about the team cohesion's level in the team.

hgy66.png

Last edited:
Just won a quadruple with OM using the v1 of this tactic. Next season will be v10. Where are the limits? :)

oke going to try it again but now with leeds which tactic is the best to use??

Hey,
is the V10 version of this tactic works with lower leagues teams? (Vanarama National League)

Thanks for any respond :-)

Guys, I'm adding a slightly tweaked version of UNLEASHED V10 tactic to the OP.

I won't remove the original UNLEASHED V10 tactic from the OP.

Here are changes between the original UNLEASHED V10 and the tweaked version:

- tweaked the Team Width

- MR position moved to AMR position and WP role changed to AP role, also, tweaked PIs/Duty

It looks to me that the tweaked version is slightly better than the original UNLEASHED V10.

IMPORTANT: Please notice that if you play with "Instant Result" than there's almost no chance to get the same efficiency from the tactic as If you played normal way because when you use "Instant Result" then your assistant manager always changes the roles of the players that play at the ML and AMR position in this tactic to the highest rated roles that these players have for these positions. For example, to have the same role for AMR position when you use "Instant Result" you need that your player that plays at AMR position has "Advanced Playmaker" as the highest rated role for AMR position which is extremely hard to achieve because most of good players for AMR position have "Winger" or "Inside Forward" roles as the highest rated roles for AMR position so your assistant manager always will be changes their roles from "Advanced Playmaker" to "Winger"/"Inside Forward" when you use "Instant Result" which will greatly reduce the efficiency of the tactic.

UNLEASHED_AP TWEAK

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED_AP V1

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION ---> TFF UNLEASHED_AP ( MIRROR ) V1

AP_Tweak_Barca.png
AP_Tweak_Real.png

Last edited:

Guys, I'm adding a slightly tweaked version of UNLEASHED V10 tactic to the OP.

I won't remove the original UNLEASHED V10 tactic from the OP.

Here are changes between the original UNLEASHED V10 and the tweaked version:

- tweaked the Team Width

- ML position moved to AML position and WP role changed to AP role, also, tweaked PIs/Duty

It looks to me that the tweaked version is slightly better than the original UNLEASHED V10.

IMPORTANT: Please notice that if you play with "Instant Result" than there's almost no chance to get the same efficiency from the tactic as If you played normal way because when you use "Instant Result" then your assistant manager always changes the roles of the players that play at the ML and AMR position in this tactic to the highest rated roles that these players have for these positions. For example, to have the same role for AMR position when you use "Instant Result" you need that your player that plays at AMR position has "Advanced Playmaker" as the highest rated role for AMR position which is extremely hard to achieve because most of good players for AMR position have "Winger" or "Inside Forward" roles as the highest rated roles for AMR position so your assistant manager always will be changes their roles from "Advanced Playmaker" to "Winger"/"Inside Forward" when you use "Instant Result" which will greatly reduce the efficiency of the tactic.

UNLEASHED_AP TWEAK

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ---> TFF UNLEASHED_AP V1

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION ---> TFF UNLEASHED_AP ( MIRROR ) V1

AP_Tweak_Barca.png
AP_Tweak_Real.png

hey tff thanks for the this wonderful tactic, you said that the change is the ml moved to aml position , but in thr photo it shows that the mr has moved to the amr position. is that ok?

hey tff thanks for the this wonderful tactic, you said that the change is the ml moved to aml position , but in thr photo it shows that the mr has moved to the amr position. is that ok?

Hey mate,

I just made a typo :), of course, it should be "MR moved to AMR".

I edited the post and fixed the typo.

0670e-110a83e7-be07-494b-a4c5-cd8d6e23596c.png

after we lost on the first leg away we came home and we won and moved on to next stage

0670e-2d58eaa6-6c26-45a2-853a-1d0ce1285a51.png

Last edited:
Back