i am playing with arsenal, and i have teach ramsy to play one two, so my save has starts in july, and now its janury so its took 5-6 months, but i guess its diffrent from players to players

Tzahy, what do you do if you get this ? do some players are just not capabale of learning these ?

View attachment 137902

Tzahy, what do you do if you get this ? do some players are just not capabale of learning these ?

My experience tells me that it's very random.

Sometimes it takes only 3 – 4 weeks to train a player a new PPM and sometimes it takes 3 – 4 months to do so.

Sometimes it requires making only 1 attempt to train a new PPM and sometimes it requires 3-5 attempts.

My advice to you is just keep trying and eventually you'll succeed. :)

My experience tells me that it's very random.

Sometimes it takes only 3 – 4 weeks to train a player a new PPM and sometimes it takes 3 – 4 months to do so.

Sometimes it requires making only 1 attempt to train a new PPM and sometimes it requires 3-5 attempts.

My advice to you is just keep trying and eventually you'll succeed. :)

Hidden Versatility attribute governs how readily new positions are learned, I think.

and we have anew player..

0670f-ea48f4d4-2d46-4f64-b61c-5fb1f4b2256d.png

this might be a stupid question but how do i learn a player a new ppm like give one two passes

The AP tweak is freaking awesome! :P

I gave it a go with Southampton, the 1st season and had some great results with it, I think it the best tactic that I've tried in FM16

It plays a beautiful football that nice to watch :)

khu011jj.png

khu022jj.png

khu033jj.png

What are your team talks ?

Do you training DEF POSITION ?

Tzahy, it is also for you .

Thanks

Last edited:
My team is Inter, but I dont have a good results, in my opinion.

I lose Champions in 1/8 final with leverkusen and I lose in first match to Italian Cup (penalties) with a team that it is second division.

My best team is:
Handanovic
Santon , Carriço, Wimmer, Husband
Asesio/Bernardo Silva/Quintero , Gil Romero, Kondogbia, Pastore
Jovetic
Giroud or Ings

What is our opinion about that ?

All of this players were searching by filters ..

What are your team talks ?

Do you training DEF POSITION ?

Tahzy, it is also for you .

Thanks

if i play at home my team talks are assertive and get creaitve if i play away vs the top teams in my league i use assertive and encourage , i use mt team talks evey 15 min, and in the champion if i play vs vig team i will concentrate, and yes i use def position, and if i play aginst the 3 weakst team in my league use att movement

should end with higher score if it wasnr for lirios

0670f-43719c61-95fb-4d05-9833-9b955f15b4e5.png

0670f-e3586e99-68db-480f-8ffb-e0652e085d97.png

Back