Sorry for the confusion, but aren't the links in the OP to Overload V7 and Caution V2?
Yup, it’s latest versions of these tactics. They have different numbers because they had different update rate :)

P.S. probably you misstaped there’s link for Caution V5 in OP.

Last edited:
Yup, it’s latest versions of these tactics. They have different numbers because they had different update rate :)

P.S. probably you misstaped there’s link for Caution V5 in OP.

Ok, thanks for the clarification and for sharing your tactics! Your work is much appreciated. ;)

Hi, quick question, might sound abit dumb, here goes.

Would you consider v7 and v8 two different tactic approaches?

My first two games with these tactics I won 0-3 and 1-4 with v8 so that sure is nice... although I have to say that the only thing I do not like about this tactic is the position of the backs.. not because I have something against these positions... but because none of my backs can actually play there well :(

TEAM TALKS? do u use it by yourself or your assistant made it for you
Yup, I do team talks by myself but I think ***. manager with high(no less than 16) mental attributes such Motivation and Determination should do just fine.
Hi, quick question, might sound abit dumb, here goes.
Would you consider v7 and v8 two different tactic approaches?

Mate, I’m not sure that I exactly understand your question but if you are asking how big difference between these version, there’s only one PI difference for MC.

but because none of my backs can actually play there well :(
can you elaborate what do you mean?

Last edited:
hey TTF9, is it right that there are no PPM recommendations for the DM, DC, and WB players? Are you just wanting them to stay more balanced?

hey TTF9, is it right that there are no PPM recommendations for the DM, DC, and WB players? Are you just wanting them to stay more balanced?
Yup, theres're no PPMs for these positions which can make any visible difference, maybe only it makes sense to recommend "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" for WBs but the difference will be such small that hardly can be visible.

Last edited:
Yup, I do team talks by myself but I think ***. manager with high(no less than 16) mental attributes such Motivation and Determination should do just fine.

Mate, I?m not sure that I exactly understand your question but if you are asking how big difference between these version, there?s only one PI difference for MC.

Do u use Raikans teamtalks or something else?
I had 7 games won run, but now I'm in losing way of 6 games...

Oh yes sorry.. I mean that my currents backs have not trained in that position that v 8 is using.. so now I need to play with two orange wingbacks :p (only have D R and D L backs)

Do u use Raikans teamtalks or something else?
I had 7 games won run, but now I'm in losing way of 6 games...
Nope, I don’t use any guide because this thing is simple enough. Only what you need is get positive “Green” reaction from players and it isn’t hard to find these options.
Oh yes sorry.. I mean that my currents backs have not trained in that position that v 8 is using.. so now I need to play with two orange wingbacks (only have D R and D L backs)
Any full back who has “orange” rating for wing back position will have “green” after few weeks of training. Did you set them train wing back position?

Last edited:
Any full back who has “orange” rating for wing back position will have “green” after few weeks of training. Did you set them train wing back position?

Not yet only just started using your v8 tactic after having used a 4-2-3-1 tactic before (you see my problem.. normal backs.. useless wingers :p) .. so although I like the tactic so far (have played 2 matches but still).. it kinda sucks that a lot of players need to be retrained to new positions

Yup, theres're no PPMs for these positions which can make any visible difference, maybe only it makes sense to recommend "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" for WBs but the difference will be such small that hardly can be visible.

ok thanks! I was wondering mainly about "runs with ball down right/left" for the wing backs.

ok thanks! I was wondering mainly about "runs with ball down right/left" for the wing backs.
there’s merely visible effect from this PPMs so they can have it or not, it’s really no matter.

Last edited:

Mate, I?m not sure that I exactly understand your question but if you are asking how big difference between these version, there?s only one PI difference for MC.

GOT IT ty

I won everything except FA Cup 1st season using V3 with Arsenal, 2nd season switched to V5, very solid defensively and now with V8 I'm scoring a lot more goals. Best tactic for 14.3 in my opinion. I'll post up my results at the end of the season, then I'll try in a different league.

Finished my second season using V8, the results speak for themselves! Ozil pretty much won me the Champions League on his own! Missed out on the FA Cup yet again, mainly due to player fatigue, too many games towards the end of the season. Thanks TFF9 for a great tactic!