Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

Just had the same problem. One thing I have noticed so far is how poorly the AMC and C are playing. Anyone else have this issue?

I noticed the same and have been trying out the STC as a 2nd SS and it has been looking promising in play and those two players ratings

Really struggling with these tactics . Im chelsea in my 3rd season have a great squad and none of them r working consistently enough for me at all . If any 1 can help it would be appreciated .

Really struggling with these tactics . Im chelsea in my 3rd season have a great squad and none of them r working consistently enough for me at all . If any 1 can help it would be appreciated .

I take it that they are fluid?

bredbin and marcbisset what tactic do you use?

Use TFF_CROSS_V1
Both tactics fluid and im really struggling . My team is full of quality players got 5 star backroom staff a gd assistant etc its frustrating as its ruining my enjoyment off the game . Any advice would be welcomed.

Mate, I can’t answer on you PM’s because your message box is full. Please clear it. -)

Yes I'm using TFF_CROSS_V1 and is fluid. Probably just the new patch i'm guessing.

Guys, I’ve updated front post. Added some tips about Match Preparation and player’s condition management. You’ll find this information at bottom of the front post.

Last edited:
I am finding with TFF_Cross that the opposition have way too many chances for my liking…. Anyone else?

Any good tips for me, it seems I conceed alot of goals.. two matches in a row im leading 0-2, but then to only get 2-2 og 3-2.. that sucks.. do you guys change anything in the match or at the end?

Keiko, I have just tried this and has worked both times. Get the lead with Cross after 65-70 min change mentality to counter and I have won both games, scoring a couple more goals on the break

Fifth season finished with Serbian giant Red Star Belgrade... Won Serbian League and Serbian Cup, lost in 1/4 finals against Dortmund (2:2 away, 1:3 home) in 1/8 finals won against PSG (3:2 home and 2:1 away), group stage 2 nd place (1st Arsenal, 3rd Porto, 4th Marseille)... also managing national team of FYR Macedonia... finished 4th in qualification for EC...
Next season I hope it will be same or little bit better :) I will inform you

Having Fantastic Result with TFF_CROSS_V1

Here's Final table 1st Season Aston Villa

View attachment 516551

very close to win BPL (draw 2-2 vs Tottenham on final day, **** lamela! and chelsea won 1-0 vs stoke)

I sold Benteke 35 million, Karim el Ahmadi 3.5 million and Bought Lacazette 6 million (22 goal, 12 assist), Angel Correa 2.5 million (12 goal, 16 assist) (angel correa also included in 2014 world cup haha), Nicola Murru 1.2 million, Mahamadou Diarra free

btw i change d-line depend on the opponent

good job TotalFootballFan9 and sorry for my english

Last edited:
Having Fantastic Result with TFF_CROSS_V1

Here's Final table 1st Season Aston Villa

View attachment 516551

very close to win BPL (draw 2-2 vs Tottenham on final day, **** lamela! and chelsea won 1-0 vs stoke)

I sold Benteke 35 million, Karim el Ahmadi 3.5 million and Bought Lacazette 6 million (22 goal, 12 assist), Angel Correa 2.5 million (12 goal, 16 assist), Nicola Murru 1.2 million, Mahamadou Diarra free

btw i change d-line depend on the opponent

good job TotalFootballFan9 and sorry for my english

You’re welcome, mate! Glad to hear it works good for you. Thanks for feedback!

Back