What is the full name of the updated version and match engine? Still not sure that I have it, as I haven't noticed any match engine changes...

check game status: 13.2.3 me1339. If it hasnt worked, exit steam and restart it.

check game status: 13.2.3 me1339. If it hasnt worked, exit steam and restart it.

Yeah seems I have been playing it. Not really noticed too many changes, although wingers seem to track back a bit more now

its very funny how people analyse features in new patches: if im winning, the patch is good, if im losing, the patch is bad hahahah

THIS is weird, not the game. FM is supposed to be the most realistic as possible, not a "win every match" video game

grow up, build your own tactics around your squad strenghts and enjoy

the ME changes are very good this time!!

New patch is very good. Things I have noticed so far are lofted balls seem to be more frequent and I've notice more penalties than usual.

its very funny how people analyse features in new patches: if im winning, the patch is good, if im losing, the patch is bad hahahah

THIS is weird, not the game. FM is supposed to be the most realistic as possible, not a "win every match" video game

grow up, build your own tactics around your squad strenghts and enjoy

the ME changes are very good this time!!

I agree with this statement.

hahhahaha :)

I am not moaning about the game, I still think the update is near perfection and is fantastic! I was just hoping to see the stupid errors erased a little more from the game..

I do concede to the fact that players will make mistakes though.. lets hope we can stamp those out in the next several games!

beat Swansea 6:2 after that error then 2:0 vs a good Stoke team

playing great football, loving the new patch :) designed a brand new tactic now as well for this patch as I am using my old pre-patch tactics (still working a treat as well)

Man, stupid errors DO HAPPEN all the time in real life.

FM has made an FMRTE of their own it seems, FMEL.

Seems that the patch improved the ME, new editor, all looking good, but the damned facepacks don't work.. can't play without them XD

Man, stupid errors DO HAPPEN all the time in real life.

yes buddy.. I do know that! no need to get all high and mighty around here!

I never for once mentioned the new patch was bad or worse, I have raved about it and still do and will! its miles better, however, I am still experiencing player mistakes http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/113049-player-mistakes-out-hand.html which I was hoping would have been removed from the game..

yes players do make mistakes no doubt!

I just conceded another goal from a defensive error back pass :) which cost me 2 points.. first mistake that has led to a goal in several matches though :) so cannot complain that much!

This was the Semi Final of the FA Cup (2nd season) which I just played the game before the mistake mentioned above, which was against West Ham as well..

I know it was a neutral ground but I have not seen anything like the domination that happened in this game.. 4 ccc's and hit the woodwork 3 times as well..

the next game where we drew 1:1 from the error above was a lot more even (away from home)

Thanks, i've done all of that, and nothing :(. When i scan game cache, it's appear that i have 2 files missing... i think here is the problem.

Try redownloading and installing the game.