v0lliz - 433 V15.3.1

• Thread starter Thread starter v0lliz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 490K
Spurs away the next test

I'm still waiting for one of my best midfielders to return and two of my best strikers

Lost 3-2!Ah well they had no clear cut chances andscored from a cross and a direct free kick

Things are going questionable giving up a lot of chances

Yeah, i have some games i only score once on my first 40 chances, but every now and then i score five times in just as many chances. I guess its a ratio on your players lvl vs whom your playing. Better the players, better the chances to convert :)

NICE! :D
love your taktic , a pleasure to watch them play.

View attachment 814151
Ok things just got serious.....

View attachment 814096

1st game and he scored 5. Perfect 10. Bam.

Thank you v0lliz. Tactic is just awesome.

Lol thanks you =) sorry

the men right on the midfield scores so many goals here! its a amazing tactic mate! it workt brilliant!

I have my own solid tactic which I was using for a while; but when I saw the amazing results in this thread, I started a new Galatasaray save in Turkish league to give your tactic a try.

It is working excellent for me as well; 20 games 19 wins 1 loss so far (3-2 to Arsenal, which I was the much better side but conceeded really unlucky goals and woodwork saved Arsenal:D). Very high scoring, exciting goal action and good defense.

Your tactic seems to go far beyond any other tactic I used before, (hard to admit for me but including mine :D)

Nice job; thanks for sharing such a beauty:D

After 44 goals as the central striker Vietto got injured just before our away trip to Ukraine in the champions league. Figured I'd try moving 34 year old Ronaldo up front (wonder if he can play 'til he's 40?)

View attachment 813360

Some results. Been going pretty well after that 1 unlucky loss in the CL group stage.

View attachment 813366

* not sure why this won't show up, but clicking it works.

1st game of the season (new save) not a bad start!

CtLVtWz.png

I'm trying the tactic with ac. Milan. 5 games 5 win. And is not fluid yet. Is incredibile the amoung of goals you can score. Great tactic. I will let you know after more games. Great job!

First game, man sent off after 16 min View attachment 811361

14 games with my Levante ( 2037 years but it is my 3 season ) 14W-0D-0L, 55 - 12 in goals (H)

Please rate my thread as you see fit, theres a "rate this thread" button on top. Thanks :)

Please rate my thread as you see fit, theres a "rate this thread" button on top. Thanks
smile.gif
for me 10/10 , just finished season with Levante , won everything , 38G - 33W, 3D,2L 164-27 goals, my best striker scored 56 goals in all competition , second striker 55 goals . Simply the best tac. ! ;)

for me 10/10 , just finished season with Levante , won everything , 38G - 33W, 3D,2L 164-27 goals, my best striker scored 56 goals in all competition , second striker 55 goals . Simply the best tac. ! ;)

I love it! Im so happy it works for you! :) Thats some excellent stats you got there!

I just got "FM'ed" big time. :( Ending our European adventure for this time.

View attachment 283724View attachment 283723

But what the ****. We shouldn't be able to even have shots on goal against this side and we had 30+. Insane. If only Vietto played for me instead of them. (H)

*Ewandro is only on loan btw, couldn't afford buying him and he wasn't interested in a transfer anyways. Sadly he got injured already.

I just got "FM'ed" big time. :( Ending our European adventure for this time.

View attachment 814289View attachment 814292

But what the ****. We shouldn't be able to even have shots on goal against this side and we had 30+. Insane. If only Vietto played for me instead of them. (H)

*Ewandro is only on loan btw, couldn't afford buying him and he wasn't interested in a transfer anyways. Sadly he got injured already.

WTF, thats just bad luck. I guess it would be a stretch to go all the way in europe with them, even tho you had deserved to beat them ;)

This is probably the best tactic I have tried on FM 15, only problem is that I concede a lot with it! Conceding 1-2 goals a game with Leeds UTD right now, but I am winning most games as well.

Think if the corner set up was not in this, it wouldn't be as good. But with a few tweaks to the defence this could be something extra special.

Back