Hey V0lliz, i read your Thread since 3 Hours and i think your Tactik will working amazing. But is it real that most of Goals scored by Corners or throw in?

Judge for yourself ;) As you can see in the pictures in the OP from my long term LFC game i finshed the season scoring 224 league goals, out of these 52 came from corners. I have tested playing a season with and then playing the same season without wingbacks with the PPM long flat throw, the difference is roughly 25 league goals over the course of a full season.

These numbers will ofcourse be lower if your team is not at the same level as my 2023 team, but you get an idea of how important set pieces are :)

Last edited:
volliz how do i find out how many goals i scored from throw ins m8 i no how to see how many from corners. thanks

volliz how do i find out how many goals i scored from throw ins m8 i no how to see how many from corners. thanks

There is no way as far as i know.

I have tested playing a season with and then playing the same season without wingbacks with the PPM long flat throw, the difference is roughly 25 league goals over the course of a full season.

I was thinking a 523 but not sure how it would work feel it would get overloaded in the middle

I was thinking 3 strikers, have you tried lowering the tempo and taking pass into space off, thats what I am looking at currently

I was thinking 3 strikers, have you tried lowering the tempo and taking pass into space off, thats what I am looking at currently

I have, but i dident get it consisent enough, besides i like how the side strikers run to chace down a through ball in the space left open by opposition wingbacks tho.

Let me know if you can get it to work, would be interesting :)

I want to try the JS-Messi Tweak. Could i move both fullbacks back on slot deeper on the normal fb position?

sry but can sameone tell me what tactic did that result with chelsea in the OP?

sry but can sameone tell me what tactic did that result with chelsea in the OP?

That was made using the 451 tactic alone. I did buy a few players in addition to the original squad. Brought in Depay, Quintero, Thiago from Bayern, Ghoulam, Digne, Carvajal and Ricardo Rodriguez

That was made using the 451 tactic alone. I did buy a few players in addition to the original squad. Brought in Depay, Quintero, Thiago from Bayern, Ghoulam, Digne, Carvajal and Ricardo Rodriguez

what training did you use? anda OI?

Since i had a lot of new signings i kept it on team cohesion all season, no OI. Im playing FMC so i don't have to worry about that **** :p

ok so the traninig samething like team cohesion and att movement?