I would say that BWM and the APs I would focus on the attacking side but would also have tackling stats at 12+ as they need to contribute in tackling as well, Gerdhardt is a great AP with good tackling!

Have you ever thought about making a better version or v3 version mixing your great v2 and maybe what jonny has done with his tweaks?

Would love to, but i have lost track of what changes have been done. If JStweak11 is the latest i could take a look at it :)

I would still say v11 is the best of mine, the problem is I am willing to say you will never get 200+ goals unless you keep those 3 strikers up top

I would still say v11 is the best of mine, the problem is I am willing to say you will never get 200+ goals unless you keep those 3 strikers up top

Cool, ill take a closer look at v11.
Yeah i totally agree, you need them to get the goals..
Im actually testing a lil right now, the original works great at home so im keeping it as is, but im trying to make something that is more stable away. But the ultimate would be to have one tactic for all games..

Btw, does anyone have any good tip for me when it comes to CB pos? Im always playing some big club so money is usually not a problem. Who works the best for you guys.Terry and Ivanovic is great, but they aint getting any younger ;)

Have you ever thought baout maybe.. having 1 or 2 defending midfielders and then 1 or 2 central midfielders? that way keeping the 3 strikers but having a slightly more solid midfield? Just throwing things in the air :p

Half way through my 2nd season with Crystal Palace using V2 this time plus the 4-5-1 for games against the big 4 plus Europe.

We are conceding less however noticing a lot less goals. In particular only my middle striker is scoring plus not seeing many from midfield. Still having a great season however I will be switching back to V1 with the Messi Leo set pieces for the 2nd half of the season.

View attachment 262566

Have you ever thought baout maybe.. having 1 or 2 defending midfielders and then 1 or 2 central midfielders? that way keeping the 3 strikers but having a slightly more solid midfield? Just throwing things in the air :p

Defending like in DM position or defend duty?

Iam currently experimenting a lil, but wont post something until it actually sticks..

I would agree maybe 2 dms and one CM the DMs dont even have to be on defend, maybe a regista DM combo

you boys no a bit better than me but just putting the BWM-S down to a DM-D position should make a bit more support for the 2 centre backs so you might not need 2 defensive mids.

Just managed to sign Icardi for Crystal Palace! Any suggestions on where to play him. Have Giroud as my main striker with Munir and James Wilson up beside him

you boys no a bit better than me but just putting the BWM-S down to a DM-D position should make a bit more support for the 2 centre backs so you might not need 2 defensive mids.

You're absolutely right, and this have been tried by several players earlier on. Playing every game like that is not worth it in terms of goal ratio. However it could be a good idea for away matches. The original is great at home but most team using it will see less impressive results on their away table. Therefore im currently testing using the original at home and pulling the BWM down to DM postion giving him DMdefend duty. So far so good, but its still early times..

Hi Volliz, on your 433 original v2 the mcl has run wide with ball but the mcr does not.
Is that correct or perhaps both should or should not have the instruction?
I notice most of you instructions appear to be symmetrical.
I know it makes little difference but was just wondering :)

Thankyou

Hi Volliz, on your 433 original v2 the mcl has run wide with ball but the mcr does not.
Is that correct or perhaps both should or should not have the instruction?
I notice most of you instructions appear to be symmetrical.
I know it makes little difference but was just wondering :)

Thankyou
Haha, yeah that was supposed to be symmetrical aswell :p Im currently testing with the run wide setting on both, but im not seeing much difference either way..

Ok thanks for replying. I think your 451 is brilliant, so balanced and stable. I use the 433 in cup games. Have had massive success with Leamington, Macclesfield Town and Tranmere in a network game. I dont tend to use top teams and I was dubious as so many tactics on these forums are tested with (yawn) Man Utd or Barca. But this really is the real deal so well done you have really extended the life of FM for me this year :)

This tactic is goals from corners this is why I don't get why people complain about it or try and change it that is why this tactic works. ....

Just managed to sign Icardi for Crystal Palace! Any suggestions on where to play him. Have Giroud as my main striker with Munir and James Wilson up beside him

He looks competent to fulfil all striker positions, perhaps best as the center pos due to his best ability beeing finishing..

volliz in your opinion what tactic is better your 433 original or v2

volliz in your opinion what tactic is better your 433 original or v2
Hard to tell, only difference is the defenders.. I believe the v2 should limit opposition chances slightly due to the defenders closing down more aggressively giving the opposition less time on the ball, but personally i think i prefer the original as i don't really care that much how many i concede as long as i score more..