8(Hey, wow absolutly amazing Tactik. But in my opinion to many goals by Corners... Actually 12 from 23 :(

I am conceding a few goals with this 433. When I lose the score is like 4-3, 3-2, 3-1. I've tried to play standard away from home, I've also moved the BWM to CDM with defend. Any other ideas?

LOL.

And what do you expect from it? Fewer conceded or more goals or perhaps an away tactic?

Haha I dont know how it can be further improved :p its really one of the best tactics already on this patch.. not sure what could be changed.. just hoped you might had another genius idea lol

I have been working on a.. umm lets call it an away tactic.. So far its looking good, but i want to complete a season with it first before i pass any judgment on it..

I mean the Original v0lliz-433 is great at home, results speak for them selves. Not as good away from home, still ok, but not as good.. So im looking into how the original can work better away from home without changing too much ergo making in not the original

View attachment 260663<---Original v0lliz-433 at home
View attachment 260662<---Original v0lliz-433 away

This new "v3" im working on iv'e used ONLY in my away games, not sure how it will fare if you use it in all games.. BUT, why would you, the original is awesome at home :p
View attachment 260657Original v0lliz-433 at home, played Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs and they all scored on me :(
View attachment 260656My new project in the away games so far, only played ***** teams away so far so still to early to say..

What did you change for away games?
Please post

Oh yeah, i totally spaced out this one. Got so cought up in the other thread..

Here it is View attachment 258376 It gives better overall away results i think, but it faded compared to the first 6 away games i posted earlier. And still haven't figured out something that will continously win me tough away games.. Babysteps i guess :p

For home and away? I have problems away against top teams (placed 7 and better) home tactic is awaysome.
could you help me volliz?

For home and away? I have problems away against top teams (placed 7 and better) home tactic is awaysome.
could you help me volliz?

Well, away espesially against top clubs are the hardest matches you'll play and this seem to ba a problem for any tactic.

Recently iv'e dicovered that i seem to do well against the top clubs using this one:View attachment 257409

But you can also try using the 451 posted in the OP, i used that one as Chelsea and i conceded only 14 PL goals in the first season. But there is as far as i know no tactic that will always garantee you a win away to the top clubs..

Good luck :)

Volliz, your Tactic looks great!! your Orignal version v2 is the same like UPDATE Set piece tweaks by MessiLeo but only with changes by corners, attack freekick etc?

The Throw in`s are ticked to "short". Is that ok? i thought long throw in`s.

Volliz, your Tactic looks great!! your Orignal version v2 is the same like UPDATE Set piece tweaks by MessiLeo but only with changes by corners, attack freekick etc?

The Throw in`s are ticked to "short". Is that ok? i thought long throw in`s.

Attacking Corners are the same except v2 have one CB stay back to make sure you have cover for counter attacks, if you like just set the two CBs to attack far post and stand on far post.

Throw in settings dosen't matter as long as you get some players with the PPM "long flat throw" to take the throw ins. If you do throws will be treated as a corner and the throw in setup will NOT be used, instead the corner setup is actually used. There are some tips in the OP as to some players you can get with that PPM :)

I have no Player with PPM long throw in... Would your tactic even works?? on play i have not a lot of nice playing Chances...

I have no Player with PPM long throw in... Would your tactic even works?? on play i have not a lot of nice playing Chances...

Yeah ofcourse it works, but it even more efficient with them. If you dont have any players without the PPM look for players that have 15 or more in long throws, if they do they'll learn it in no time :D