Nice result and performance against a pretty decent Bayern line-up. Jose Mauri, Melo and Sinkgraven making their world class midfield look like fools.

View attachment 226622

Beat them 2-0 away to. Bit lucky maybe (2-2 would be more fair), but honestly with the quality difference in these two teams I'd be furious if i managed Bayern and didn't win by 4+ goals against this Rangers side.

View attachment 226623

Season going well. The one loss away to At. Madrid is the only loss so far and we actually deserved more in that one. Couple of draws in the league, but I'm rotating the squad a lot giving "hot prospects" playing time so I don't mind. We're 24 points clear of Celtic with 9 games left in the league as well so it's basically done.

View attachment 226624

I don't really think we can win the ECC this season (although after that Bayern result ...), but I'm really enjoying this save.

im lazy, do you think this would work with instant result? only asking because of the OI's that you need to change in game?

LOL 210 goals scored in a 12team league! :D

Yea. It's still a 38 match league though (so similar to 20 team leagues). But you play the "good" teams 4 times and all of them play with 3 at the back against me now, so I think it's pretty good. But I'm more impressed that we've not been outplayed by anyone in Europe, and we've met every big team except Barcelona so far.

Ofc I'm starting to have a very good squad for the league now though. Had to sell a couple when the big boys came knocking this summer. Now I have a £70M transfer budget and no one to spend it on cause only youngsters or over the top players want to join. So, hot prospects it is.

Still, even though we have £70M+ in the bank atm, the projections in 2 years is £60M in red. So the income (not counting players sales) isn't good enough. Also had to play 3 ****** qualifying rounds to get to the ECC group stage even though we've won it once and been in the semi-finals once. Scottish football really is bad. I might jump ship if I get a good offer, but I won't be playing any more until next weekend now anyways (another business trip *sigh*).

im lazy, do you think this would work with instant result? only asking because of the OI's that you need to change in game?

I've no idea, but V0lliz was playing Classic when he released this I believe, so maybe?

Nice result and performance against a pretty decent Bayern line-up. Jose Mauri, Melo and Sinkgraven making their world class midfield look like fools.

View attachment 948868

Beat them 2-0 away to. Bit lucky maybe (2-2 would be more fair), but honestly with the quality difference in these two teams I'd be furious if i managed Bayern and didn't win by 4+ goals against this Rangers side.

View attachment 948865

Season going well. The one loss away to At. Madrid is the only loss so far and we actually deserved more in that one. Couple of draws in the league, but I'm rotating the squad a lot giving "hot prospects" playing time so I don't mind. We're 24 points clear of Celtic with 9 games left in the league as well so it's basically done.

View attachment 948862

I don't really think we can win the ECC this season (although after that Bayern result ...), but I'm really enjoying this save.
hi man! with what version of the tactic?

@TommiHelm alright m8 i don't no if this as been asked before but do u still use the OI on the STC tight mark, hard tackling . show onto weaker foot . cheers m8

@TommiHelm alright m8 i don't no if this as been asked before but do u still use the OI on the STC tight mark, hard tackling . show onto weaker foot . cheers m8

Hi, sorry, no I don't, I forgot I was doing that for a while. I honestly don't think it's possible to make OIs that work for all situations. When I have an assistant or coach doing them with 20 tactical knowledge they will change the OIs based on the players strength, not his position. Sometimes they will tight mark a lone striker, sometimes not.

I also think the difference in having a good coach/assistant doing them or not is HUGE. A coach with less than 15 tactical knowledge seem to mostly put players on weaker foot, 15-17 they start doing minor changes, and 18+ is when it really gets good imo.

Unless you're playing in lower leagues it should be easy to at least get a coach with 15+ tactical knowledge who can do it. It's a bit tedious having to redo them several times each match (especially watching for when the opposition makes subs), but it's definitely worth it. A bit like all that manual man marking used in a few tactics on here, tedious, but worth it.

yeh cheers m8 that is true prob what your saying bud. Im playing in vanarama conference and its hard to get a good coach or assistant with 15+ for tactical knowledge but just found a **** assistant with 15 for tactical knowledge so that might help.

Yea at that low level I'm not sure it's worth it to even bother with OIs. But if you can get a 15+ it might be, I haven't played lower than the 2nd level of any league this FM version. I'd probably focus more on getting the "possesses long throw" on at least one player and just outscore everyone. There's some free transfers with that pref. move at the start that look terrible, but would probably give you 30-40 goals a season (from throw-ins) in the conference divisions. I also like having "motivating" 15+ on my assistant, but that just cause I can't be bothered doing the media interactions (interviews).

Yeh thanks buddy for that. Is there any chance of having your steam account name so i can text u through that. Cheers bud

Yeh thanks buddy for that. Is there any chance of having your steam account name so i can text u through that. Cheers bud

Sure, I PMed you. I don't usually go online on steam though, keep it offline unless I need to install patches.

I started a save with FC United in the Conference myself now. Think they are about mid-table quality, but we're top of the table 1/4th in at least. Dominating most games, but lacking the finishing. Managed to get a long-throw man, and he's actually playing the central MC position and it still works. So no need to use full backs even.

FC United 1st season (with LFC Marshall update, so they are in the league system from the start).

View attachment 224710

Most of the lost points came early in the season when the tactic wasn't fluid. In the last 27 games in the league we had a 24-2-1 record.