What's your experience with v2?
I think V2 is better tactic but I cannot tell nothing definite because I tested in only seven games.

View attachment 137638

I lost against Leicester in League Cup but look at the screen:

View attachment 137637

I batter them but Vardy's amazing outside the box goal give them the edge. Also, in that game I played fringe players and a few were debutant.

At the other hand, I was surprised how my "second team" (only Henderson and Clyne from "first" team appeared) destroyed Athletico in CL:

View attachment 137632

View attachment 137631

View attachment 137630

For strikers, I believe left footed striker on the left and vice versa bring better results. My two main strikers for season two (at least until January) are Sturridge and Balotelli. They doing well IMO:

View attachment 137636

View attachment 137635

In a first season I went for midfielders with solid if not good defensive qualities (Hendo, Can, Allen, Milner), but now I trying with more creative RCM Isco (Real transfer listed him). Isco has 8.20 average rating in PL:

View attachment 137634

I noticed that players in V2 are more tired at the end of the game - many players are below 60% conditions at the end of the match which rarely happens in V1.

Also, I want to ask you about corner takers - right midfielder takes right side corners if I understand well?

I'll stick with V2 for now, I like it. Good job again Zyndar!

Last edited:
zyndar, you would've done it again. :)

Warlock 2, FM 16's best tactic 4-4-2!

Best 4-4-2 tactics
1. Warlock 2
2. Warlock 1
3. DATE 442

I think V2 is better tactic but I cannot tell nothing definite because I tested in only seven games.

View attachment 1067191

I lost against Leicester in League Cup but look at the screen:

View attachment 1067192

I batter them but Vardy's amazing outside the box goal give them the edge. Also, in that game I played fringe players and a few were debutant.

At the other hand, I was surprised how my "second team" (only Henderson and Clyne from "first" team appeared) destroyed Athletico in CL:

View attachment 1067200

View attachment 1067201

View attachment 1067202

For strikers, I believe left footed striker on the left and vice versa bring better results. My two main strikers for season two (at least until January) are Sturridge and Balotelli. They doing well IMO:

View attachment 1067193

View attachment 1067194

In a first season I went for midfielders with solid if not good defensive qualities (Hendo, Can, Allen, Milner), but now I trying with more creative RCM Isco (Real transfer listed him). Isco has 8.20 average rating in PL:

View attachment 1067195

I noticed that players in V2 are more tired at the end of the game - many players are below 60% conditions at the end of the match which rarely happens in V1.

Also, I want to ask you about corner takers - right midfielder takes right side corners if I understand well?

I'll stick with V2 for now, I like it. Good job again Zyndar!

Yes LM takes left and RM right. You should allow rest after match and I am always resting the first 11 one more day if only 3 days are between matches.

I'm playing my career haphazard. 1 season in another club in another club another season.
I started out with the new league Turkey Kayseri Erciyesspor in the 2020/21 season.
my team sixteenth worst team in the league. :)
the team's overall talent available between 110 and 120ca :)

Here Warlock 2 success :D

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

(sorry my bad english and gramer :)

Hello Zyndar, can you please tell me if the attributes for the CM (Support) are the same as for the B2B? thanks in advance!

I'm playing my career haphazard. 1 season in another club in another club another season.
I started out with the new league Turkey Kayseri Erciyesspor in the 2020/21 season.
my team sixteenth worst team in the league. :)
the team's overall talent available between 110 and 120ca :)

Here Warlock 2 success :D

(sorry my bad english and gramer :)

Thanks for the feedback mate! I hope your good run continues ;)

Thanks for the feedback mate! I hope your good run continues ;)

I'm playing FM 16 since the first day he's out of beta. Whether here in the forum to get in another forum, I've tried most popular tactics. Warlock 4-4-2 is the best tactic I try to include all tactics.

I started my career from scratch unemployed, I became the head of Kayseri Erciyesspor in the 2021/22 season. And here I used the only tactic Warlock 2.

Players in team 110ca with 124. Best player has 124 ca. and that 2021/22 season with Warlock 2

View attachment 137463
View attachment 137462

I thank you for myself hundreds of times. This is best tactic so far.

Last edited:
Best tactic for me, I have tried multiple different ones.

started with valencia won the league first season, then won the league champions league next season and the league again the season after, All with a super young team. resigned moved 5 years into the future took over a poor liverpool side prediction was top half finish won the league and the fa cup.

warlock version 2.

warlorck is no good for me with st etienne ;)
but warlock 2 is very very good tactic for me
View attachment 1068030

Best tactic for me, I have tried multiple different ones.

started with valencia won the league first season, then won the league champions league next season and the league again the season after, All with a super young team. resigned moved 5 years into the future took over a poor liverpool side prediction was top half finish won the league and the fa cup.

warlock version 2.

Mates, any league tables to share?

Warlock 2 is unbelievable I have to say! Swansea first season...OMG

I've tested warlock II extensively, and it does seem to perform even better than eusebio v3. Once again a great job here, Zyndar!