new update change something in performance of the tatic?

Sounds like the changes Wigo15 has been making are very similar to Fuss's tactic on the Si Forum (https://community.sigames.com/topic...fusstigate-132-4-1-2-2-1-•-•-•-updated-again/)

I've been using a mixture of Warlord/ now Vortex and this Fuss's with Bradford. 3rd season in and in the premier league and won the FA Cup.

One of the tricks for FM17 seem to be mixing up your tactics every couple of months, whether thats more cautious against big teams or going gun-ho against smaller teams.

I follow wigo recommendations and set up that version on counterattack...will see how it will go

also think that problem is in offside traps and to high def line in original vortex...so will edit one version just with turn off offside trap and set def line on normal just to see will it work

just started game with Arsenal and in first few games original vortex seems to be average tac.

Tick off ofside trap button.i started new save with crystal palace and it works better! Just beat tottenham away 0:1

OMG it looks like 90% of FM players are using Man Utd at the moment.

I have always found it boring to start a save with a super rich team, already filled with world class players. But everybody plays as he wants of course...

Nope - playing with Fiorentina. 1 season 11-2-3, 16 matches in. Solid tactic.

So what to do training wise when playing fm touch? You cant do both main focus and match training

Hey guys,
you are speaking about def. tweaks. Could you please give us a link for download? It would be nice to have a ofensive, defensive and waste time tactic.
I play a turnament made by czech football manager forum. I run up from groups and want to be prepare for massive ofensive style againts me. We play in fatasy draft mode, so it's hard to chose right players.
Did anybody try fantasy draft turnament with this tactic?

Tick off ofside trap and move def line deep....it looks much better defensively

anyone having problems launching the game after update??i am

here is my new player

06c0e-8e2e68b1-82ff-4af3-b238-74dd6d048fc5.png
how much did he cost?

keeps asking me to wait 24 hours to revalidate files lol,same old nonsense

How many goals from corners are people getting in a season with the current setup? Anyone changed it?