here is my new player

06c0e-8e2e68b1-82ff-4af3-b238-74dd6d048fc5.png
OK. Now hear this,I am playing with Arsenal, my mate with ManUtd. (Same game, were playing online). After the first two seasons I have won two Premierships, and my friend two FA Cups and the Champions League, so we are both doing very well. I am using VortexV2, btw... Anyway, Barcelona took my offer for Neymar, alltogether around 100mill euros, 60 right away, and the rest later. He did not want to even talk with me. I even had Coutinho talking to him, trying to get him to sign, no luck. My mate then offered around 110mill for him, which Barca accepted also. Same thing, no interest in signing for ManUtd also. The transfer window was the same as yours...:D

wtf...everything went south after the new update :-( terrible ! All going great, Brighton 5th in the league and now 6 defeats in a row. Terrible

There are 5 matches left to go in my save with Crystal Palace and I might be that I win the league in my 1st season with them :) I'd say that's freaking awesome! ;)

cpl11.png

OK. Now hear this,I am playing with Arsenal, my mate with ManUtd. (Same game, were playing online). After the first two seasons I have won two Premierships, and my friend two FA Cups and the Champions League, so we are both doing very well. I am using VortexV2, btw... Anyway, Barcelona took my offer for Neymar, alltogether around 100mill euros, 60 right away, and the rest later. He did not want to even talk with me. I even had Coutinho talking to him, trying to get him to sign, no luck. My mate then offered around 110mill for him, which Barca accepted also. Same thing, no interest in signing for ManUtd also. The transfer window was the same as yours...:D

Hehe... that's really very funny :) and it's a good example how FM works... everything is very random in it and varies greatly from one save to other save. In your save Neymar might be completely happy in Barcelona due to many random factors so there's no any chance to lure him and in tzahy's save he mgiht be unhappy there so can be easily bought :)

It also might be that you need to win both EPL and CL to have your reputation high enough to transfer him :)

Last edited:
what does that do to the tactic offensively?

juststartednewseasonsoitwilltakesometimetoplayerstoadopt.....forstartitdoesnotlookgreatinattack:(butithelptodefence

sorry...somehow it doesnt work when replaying with quotes

There are 5 matches left to go in my save with Crystal Palace and I might be that I win the league in my 1st season with them :) I'd say that's freaking awesome! ;)

cpl11.png

Hi

Can you show your starting eleven?

Thanks!

Having seriositet issues, second season with Liverpool, greatly reinforced team, used warlord V5 all frist season and finished 7th in the league. This season changed to vortex v2, still having big problems. Using FMT so cant use team shouts, do you guys thinks thats a problem? Defence is terrible, only hull havs conceded more goals, and pretty much all conceded goals are from thru balls, played last two games without offside trap, lost both. Will appreciate input.

View attachment 114564
View attachment 114563