Same here, season 2 with liverpool, i win against chelsea 6-0 and then lose against west ham 1-0, with crystal palace 1-0 , it's frustrating af .

The tactic I downloaded V4 or V5 is a 4-4-1-1 formation, but the first page shows a screen of a 4-2-3-1 formation. Which one is the better, and how do I get that last one?

The tactic I downloaded V4 or V5 is a 4-4-1-1 formation, but the first page shows a screen of a 4-2-3-1 formation. Which one is the better, and how do I get that last one?

go to the 1st page and download Vortex V2 (there's a huge download link at the 1st page ;))

go to the 1st page and download Vortex V2 (there's a huge download link at the 1st page ;))
Yes, but a lot of tactics discussed in this thread are the 4-4-1-1 as well. So what's the difference and why should I use the one or the other? :)

I have started a career with Manchester city right before the update and got to november winning every single game there is with the Vortex V2 tactic reaching about 85% squad harmony and it was going so well

Now after the update by february I have lost probably more than half of the games including a 1-1 away draw with besiktas and 3-2 away lose against basel and also lost at home to united and chelsea and even games against smaller clubs are either loses or draws on away and at home its like max 2-0 while before the update i got some crazy results started by smashing tottenham 4-0 on the first away game of the league and a 9-0 home win vs basel but everything is going so bad now

Just lost 6-1 at away against benfica this is just unplayable right now

Hoping for a new tactic version soon! :)

Last edited:
06c11-89149bab-9fb4-4747-9137-95725e92c7d4.png

Yes, but a lot of tactics discussed in this thread are the 4-4-1-1 as well. So what's the difference and why should I use the one or the other? :)

hi bro.the difference is vortex is a stronger tactic than warlord so for better results u should use vortex v2

Well, i was struggling lately with Crewe Alexandra. This is my 4th season and im actually in Sky Bet Championship. I was dominating every game but couldnt score,which made me lose lots of games. I tried something, and it works perfectly since im 8 games away from the end of the seasonand could get promoted to BPL in 4 seasons.

So, if you are struggling with games, dominating but still losing, switch trainings to attack and att. movements

Both tactics have been impressive for my Monaco save but with vortex v2 I have the odd shocking game in my new save with Gladbach. Just lost to Hamburg 6 - 0 away. Maybe the players aren't suited too this tactic as well as the Monaco players are? Can't fault your tactics tff, just the odd result like this are confusing.

Wow tzahy how on earth did you manage to beat Villarreal with Neymar, Pogba, Hazard etc. ?? :O

jk of course hahahah

Wow tzahy how on earth did you manage to beat Villarreal with Neymar, Pogba, Hazard etc. ?? :O

jk of course hahahah

I know!! too hard.. PS: well done to the Lazio screenshot now thats a challenge!

hehe i love it when some people here are care so much about others people save

hehe i love it when some people here are care so much about others people save

as I said plenty of times, people look for this forum for screenshots from others to get help and appropriate testing to see if the tactic is effective not a story from their saves, there is a story section in the forum post there!!!!!!!! post maybe 1 or 2 every season not every single game!!

as I said plenty of times, people look for this forum for screenshots from others to get help and appropriate testing to see if the tactic is effective not a story from their saves, there is a story section in the forum post there!!!!!!!! post maybe 1 or 2 every season not every single game!!

as far is i know its my game, i bought it with my own money, and who said that i am testing tactic, i think i can play with any them i want, or should i ask for your premision next time

Now now lads. Settle down! People who are using this tactic can post screenshots of results or whatever as long as it's related to this tactic and the results it's producing for people's saves.

Now now lads. Settle down! People who are using this tactic can post screenshots of results or whatever as long as it's related to this tactic and the results it's producing for people's saves.
completely agree, but now this thread is 90% screenshots and not relevant feedback, particularly if you use overpowered teams it is pointless for others to refer to and also learn! if you want to share your results, just post it in your story all these screenshots really dont help anyone.

guys, in your opinion who is the best defender in the game, i was thinking about varne or marquinhos

Back