completely agree, but now this thread is 90% screenshots and not relevant feedback, particularly if you use overpowered teams it is pointless for others to refer to and also learn! if you want to share your results, just post it in your story all these screenshots really dont help anyone.
Not really. People can use what ever team they choose. Just because you play with a good team the tactic is still very important. I've used plenty of tactics playing as Utd and Smaller teams some good some absolute dog ****, even when playing as Utd.

If you or anyone else needs advice, just ask and give the info we request to help you. Most people on this Forum are good posters and TFF is always helpful. Big or Small team the basics of getting a tactic to work are pretty much the same. I know people are using small teams and lesser Forign teams and still getting great results. It's up to them to post there screenshots of succes.

Let's go back to topic guys :). It really doesn't depend on which team we are choosing; the tactic is important in general. In my beginnings if FM I was able to suck with Bayern or Bara but anyway...

I'm about to start a new save with FC Ingolstadt right now (media prediction 17th). I'll share my results here ;)

Let's go back to topic guys :). It really doesn't depend on which team we are choosing; the tactic is important in general. In my beginnings if FM I was able to suck with Bayern or Bara but anyway...

I'm about to start a new save with FC Ingolstadt right now (media prediction 17th). I'll share my results here ;)

good luck mate, looking foward to see your results

what a win for us, i was leading 2-0 and then they score 2 goals. after that i went to team talk assertive and encourge and that what happen

06c12-306e351f-dd77-4a88-9b23-f585af431347.png

What do you guys do when you are losing or tying a game you should be winning? Change mentality, change instructions, change to another tactic, or just use shouts and stick with the original all the way?

What do you guys do when you are losing or tying a game you should be winning? Change mentality, change instructions, change to another tactic, or just use shouts and stick with the original all the way?

i use team talk during the game and i do it every 15 min, if i play vs the 3 weakest teams in my league i will use att mov for training.

Tactic works terrible after the patch for me I cant seem to stabilize and just lose ridiculous games

FC Ingolstadt: 1. Bundesliga / half a season played

Finished the first half of the season and I'm more than happy with those results. We are predicted to end up on the 17th spot.

View attachment 114288

View attachment 114287

The 6-1 defeat in Wolfsburg was very strange... I had some injuries and my players weren't fit enough. But all in all it's more than amazing!

This is one the "proofs" that this tactic works more than great with underdog teams. I'm looking forward to start the second half of the season :)

FC Ingolstadt: Finished first season

Hey mates,
I finished my first season with FC Ingolstadt (media prediction 17th / no transfers). I think this tactic will be unstoppable if you've got some great and fitting players:

View attachment 114253

View attachment 114252

View attachment 114251

Can not wait to bring some new players in and start the second season!

Finally the tactic is working with underdog teams again.
Great work TFF! :)

Guys, here are updated STC/AMC/AML/AMR/DCL/DCR filters for VORTEX V2
Filters for other positions are the same as for the previous versions.

AMC

AMC_Vortex_V2.png

DCL // DCR

DCL_DCR_Vortex_V2.png

STC

Vortex_STC.png

AML

Vortex_AML.png

AMR

Vortex_AMR.png

hey tff, mate, would the amc would be better if he got either footed, or very strong and fairly strong? thanks alot. and the same question for the striker

hey tff, mate, would the amc would be better if he got either footed, or very strong and fairly strong? thanks alot. and the same question for the striker

Hey mate,

Of course, if your attackers are able to use both feet then it makes them play much better but no need to forget that the weaker foot's rating also costs CA like any other attribute so you need to look for balance in that area.

I always try to have only those players at the attack that have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the weaker foot but there might be some "exceptions" becasue there are some great players in the game that only have "Reasonable" rating for weaker foot, I'm talking about such players as Mesut Ozil, he's got only "Reasonable" rating for the weaker foot but I wouldn't pay too much attention to that fact because his other attributes are at some crazy levels.. ;) but of course he would play even better if he's got "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the weaker foot.

Last edited:
I've tested it with Boca. Very very good results.
A right foot at the right wing was not a problem at all... Cristian Pavon scoring goals for fun from right wing ;)

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- changed the role and PIs of DCL/DCR positions