Watford : The yellow army marching forward

90040215.png

Hornets Just Overcome Wycombe

0,,10400~7275288,00.jpg

will hoskins celebrates his second

Watford 3-2 Wycombe
Hoskins (23,34), Beavon 30 Rudd 90+2
Cowie 67

Watford did just enough to see off the challenge of wycombe in the 1st round of the league cup.

striker will hoskins gave watford the lead with a placed shot on 23 minutes. striker stuart beavon the equalised for wycombe with a well timed close range finish on 30 minutes. an error from john mousinho allowed hoskins to put watford 2-1 up from 18 yards.
midfielder don cowie then exetended watford's lead with a neat finsh into the bottom corner on 67 minutes. an error from wojejich szczesny allowed sean rudd to score a close range header but it was too late for wycombe.

Thomas said " we should have won easier, but atleast we got through thats all that matters."

Great story mate lets hope you can go all the way and get automatic or champions this season so theres no pressure atr wembley.

gr8 story mate keep it up unlucky about final beta luck this year really enjoyed reading this :)

gr8 story mate keep it up unlucky about final beta luck this year really enjoyed reading this :)

thank alot hopefully i can get back in the prem next match update will be very soon

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

attachment.php

Watford Hold Preston To a Draw

0,,10362~5757348,00.jpg

Neil Mellor celebrates scoring a late equaliser

Preston 1-1 Watford
Mellor 80, DeMerit 25
Skuse sent off 70, Muamba sent off 74

watford could count themselves some what fortunate to have escaped with a draw against preston at deepdale.

watford captain jay demerit gave watford the lead with a good header from just inside the six yard box in the 25th minute.at that stage things looked even gloomier for preston as midifleder cole skuse was sent off for a second yellow card.

tireless midifleder muamba then got sent off for persistent fouling on 74 mins which put watford under pressure. striker neil mellor equalised for preston on 80 minutes with a fine header from six-yards.

Thomas said " its a decent point we just need to concentrate for the final ten minutes."

attachment.php

Watford Draw In Season Opener

images

davide petrucci scored in his first game

Watford 1-1 Norwich
Petrucci 66, Holt 40
Hodson sent off 39

Watford and norwich played out a rather even 1-1 draw, in a game in which no-one deserved to lose.

watford's rated full back lee hodson was sent off in the 39th minute for a proffesional foul whcih led to a penalty. winger wes hoolahan missed the resulting spot kick but grant holt followed up with the rebound to score.

young enthusatic midifleder davide petrucci eqaulised for watford on the 66th minute with a placed shot from 10 yards.

Thomas said " its an ok start at least we didnt lose, theres signs that we could do well."

View attachment 96080
Ha, what are the chances in this result :D Love the layout

17th August 2010

attachment.php

Quality Finshing Gets Watford First Victory

agogo_junior_634347.jpg

junior agogo scored his first goal for watford

Watford 2-0 Swansea
Agogo 45+1, Petrucci 56, Matt James Sent off 92

Watford produced a good performance against swansea to recored there first win of the season at vicarage road.

an error from garry monk allowed nomadic striker junior agogo to score a placed shot form 12 yards. young midifleder davide petrucci scored the second goal completing the scoring with a placed shot into the bottom corner from 16 yards on 56 minutes.

Thomas said " it is a good result for the team and gets us are first win so hopefully we can keep this form up."

View attachment 96449

Last edited:
attachment.php

Watford In Control Against Addicks

Watford_v_Charlton_Lloyd_Doyley_Luke_Varney_624386.jpg

lloyd doyley battles against charlton's striker

Charlton 0-1 Watford
Petrucci 13

Watford battled to a deserved victory over charlton on a fine summer's afternoon in there championship game at the valley.

things got off to a great start after davide petrucci seized on an error by christian daily to score a well timed placed shot on 13 mins. charlton also saw there 53rd minute strike questionably chalked off.

both teams had a number of attempts at goal but the shooting was poor.

Thomas said " its another good win, im impressed with are team and hopefully we can push forward."

Great story mate. Hopefully you can go one step further this year.

25th August 2010

90040215.png

Watford Progress Into Round Three

robbie_blake_1244162c.jpg

Robbie blake opened his account for watford

Watford 1-0 Crystal Palace
Blake 36

watford produced a good display this evening to see of the challange of crystal palace at vicarage road.

flamboyant striker gave watford the lead with a powerful effort from the edge of the area on 36 minutes.

Thomas said " im happy to get through, and im really happy for robbie to get a goal."

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

headerwatford.png

Watford Loan Wilshere

Jack-Wilshere-001.jpg

Watford Have today announced the loan signing of jack wilshere for 3 months

Jack Said " im very happy to move here, and hopefully i can get first team opputunities."

I chose to play as Watford since it's my local club, and then I saw this story and it looks great!

Will be following and nice one with loaning Wilshere.

thanks guys hopefully **** be gd :) bad that i could only get him for 3 months cause of these loan rules

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

next update coming very soon

if ur still in the transfer period i would recomend sandrinho hes always good in the championship...hope you get auto promotion this season

28th August 2010

attachment.php

Wonderful Watford Hammer Scunthorpe

Watford-v-Doncaster-Danny-Graham-celeb_2345235.jpg

danny graham celebrates scoring his second of the game

Watford 5-1 Scunthorpe
DeMerit 29 ---- Hooper 41
Graham (39, pen 53)
Hoskins 43
Petrucci 85

The final score of 5-1 didnt flatter watford as they completely dominated the game against scunthorpe at a sunny vicarage road.

the match began controversially as scunthorpe were deined a penalty in th 10th minute. watford catain jay demerit gave his side the lead with a fine header on 29 minutes.

striker danny graham netted his first of the game with a 10 yard placed shot on 39 minutes. gary hooper then pulled one back for the iron on 41 minutes with a header from point blank range.

hoskins scored with a fine aplaced shot past the keeper on 43 minutes to extend the lead to 3-1. when mirifn gave a way a penalty, graham had no trouble in converting on 53 minutes. young loanee davide petrucci the complted the scoring on 85 minutes after seizing on a short backpass by jones to finish from 10 yards.

Thomas said " What a performance its a great and hopefully we can keep this up."

View attachment 96903

August 2010

Monthly Review

Top Goalscorer

davidepetrucci.png

Goals- 4

Player Of The month

0,,10400~6920945,00.jpg

Rating - 7.96

Young Player Of the Month

fabrice-muamba.jpg

Fabrice Muamba- 7.34

Managers view -" a good end to the month has seen us move to second without defeat which is really good."

View attachment 96907

Unlucky about play-off's and btw how do you get all that money for wages?

i adjusted my budgets for this season they gave me like 600k for transfers and i sold some of the higher earning players like sadler and severin and then Helguson left and watford paid half of his wages 5,000 pounds for his loan and now hes left

and a lot of the players i signed like blake and carsley didnt really want that much

i just idelay look for as many loan signings in positions i need

Last edited: