attachment.php

Watford Too Good For Blackpool

article-0-061D0992000005DC-247_306x332.jpg

Robbie Blake finally ended his 10 hour goal drought

Watford 3-0 Blackpool
Blake 24
Graham 60
DeMerit 74

Watford compltely controlled there championship clash against blackpool and ran out 3-0 winners.

experienced striker robbie blake gave watford the lead on 24 minutes with a curling screamer from 20 yards. Danny graham then doubled watfords lead on 60 minutes with a placed shot from 10 yards.

captain jay demerit then completed the rout on 74 minutes with a point blank header,

Thomas said " im elated with how we performed i was impressed with everyone."

View attachment 97395

23rd October 2010

attachment.php

Watford Defeated By Birmingham

image-6-for-wigan-2-birmingham-city-3-the-match-in-pictures-gallery-255725147.jpg

benitez celebrates scoring a goal vs watford

Birmingham 3-1 Watford
O'Connor 60, Landzaat 3
Benitez (65,90+3)

Birmingham city enjoyed a comfortable win over watford by scoring 3 goals.

Expereinced denny landzaat got watford of to a flyer by scoring a powerful effort on 3 minutes. striker gary o'connor then equalised on 60 minutes with a close range powerful effort. christian benitez then put watfor into the lead on 65 minutes with a placed shot. benitez looked delighted with his solo effort.
Benitez complted the scoring on the 93 minute with a close range header.

Benitez said " im really happy with two goals, watford are a good side and will be there at the end."

View attachment 97505

Last edited:
30th october 2010

attachment.php

Late Winner Hands Watford Victory

article-1091726-02AEDAD4000005DC-816_468x382.jpg

watford celebrate the 94th minute winner

Watford 2-1 Middlesbrough
Lansbury 10 , Mcdonald 86
Hoskins 90+4

watford won a hard fought battle against middlesbrough with a goal with virtually the last kick off the game.

henri lansbury got watford off to a flyer by scoring a powerful effort from 18 yards on 10 minutes. striker scott Mcdonald equalised for middlesbrough in the 86th minute witha deflected shot, better late than never for borough.

But it wasnt enough as striker will hoskins won the game with a placed shot in the 94th minute, vicarage road erupted.

Thomas said " what a game and what a way to win it."

View attachment 97527

Monthly Review

Top Goalscorer

0,,10400~8910324,00.jpg

Goals- 2

Player And Young Player Of The Month

0,,10400~8478074,00.jpg

Rating- 7.30

League Table

View attachment 97529

Managers view " to lie 3rd is good we have had a good month in october, lansbury has been superb. hopefully we can keep this going in november."

Last edited:
6ht november 2010

attachment.php

Watford Miss Chance To Win

Watford+v+Derby+County+6GK0erQH7pQm.jpg

Derby were dissapointed to concede the own goal

Watford 1-1 Derby
Daprela OG 42, Green 72

Watford missed sevaral chances to beat derby at vicarage road but left dissapointed after failing to win.

Young Full-back fabio daprela was left red faced in the 42nd minute after turning it into his own net. Midfielder Paul Green equalised for derby after 72 minutes with a powerful effort from 14 yards.

Thomas said " im not to disspointed it another point and it keeps us in a decent position."

View attachment 97537

10th November 2010

attachment.php

Goals Galore As Watford Make Superb Comeback

0,,10400~6363853,00.jpg

ross jenkins netted his first goal this season as watford cameback

Reading 3-3 Watford
Hunt 30 , Blake 49
Rasiak 39, Wilshere 57
McAnuff 44, Jenkins 81

Watford produced a superb comback after being 3-0 down to reading at the madjeski stadium.

Striker noel hunt gave reading the lead with a powerful effort in the 30th minute. nomadic striker gregorz rasiak then doubled reading's lead in the 39th minute with a placed shot from 6 yards. an error from lee hodson allowed mcanuff to score a fine point blank header. 3-0 HT

Experienced striker Robbie Blake pulled one back in the 49th minute with a header. midifileder jack wilshere then pulled another one back after 57 minutes with a powerful effort in off the post. Enthuastic midifielder ross jenkins then equalised for watford after 81 mins with a powerful effort from 20 yards.

Thomas said " what a game, im delighted with the comeback the lads reacted well at half time , im pleased."

View attachment 97548

13th November 2010

attachment.php

Late Winner Gives Huddersfield 3 Points

Anthony-Pilkington-Huddersfield-Town-PA_2426176.jpg

Anthony Pilkington celebrates the late winner

Huddersfield 1-0 Watford
Pilkington 88

A late winner at the galpharm gave the terriers the 3 points after a poor match with limited chances.

things turned sour for watford when tireless midiflder Fabrice Muamba earned himself an early bath after a second yellow card for persistent fouling. with the game nearing an end it was pilkington who scored a header on the 88th minute to win the game.

Pilkington said " what a feeling , im so happy, it was a great goal."

View attachment 97869

Last edited:
headerwatford.png

Watford Loan Ben Khalifa And Nevland

attachment.php

attachment.php

Watford have today announce the loans of nassim ben khalifa and erik nevland for 3 months.

Thomas said " im delighted we just need some more fire power upfront."

Last edited:
attachment.php

Watford Edge Past Q.P.R But Khalifa Breaks Arm

Jack+Wilshere.jpeg

Jack Wilshere scored the 2nd Against Q.P.R

Watford 3-2 Q.P.R
DeMerit 2, Faurlin (P)45+3
Wilshere 22, Balanta 58
Agogo 64

watford edged past qpr at vicarage road, the result delighted the home fans.

Watford captain Jay DeMerit got watford off to a flyer by scoring a fine header on 2 minutes. Midfielder Jack Wilshere doubled watford's lead with a well timed close range finsh on 22 minutes.

When traore gave away a penalty, faurlin confidently stepped up to score. young striker angelo balanta then equalised for qpr on the 58th minute with a placed shot from close range.

nomadic striker junior agogo scored what proved to be the winner on 64 minutes with a close range effort.

but in the 44th minute disaster struck for ben khalifa when he tumbled awkwardly and broke his arm, he will be out for 8 weeks with 3 months left on his loan.

View attachment 97884

Last edited:
Nice comeback with the Reading match. I would have given up by then. And once again good luck with the loans hope they perform well. :)

Nice comeback with the Reading match. I would have given up by then. And once again good luck with the loans hope they perform well. :)

cheers m8, shame ben khalifa is out for 8 weeks basically out for duration of loan

27th November 2010

Honours Even At London Road

0,,10400~8929317,00.jpg

Don Cowie scores a screamer against peterborough

Peterborough 2-2 Watford
Zakuani 57, Cowie (16,41)
Bennett 72

Watford were held to a draw by peterborough united in a close-fought championship match at london road.

midfielder don cowie gave watford the lead with a curling shot from 20 yards on 16 minutes. Cowie doubled watford's lead with a powerful effort on 41 minutes. centre back gabriel zakuni pulled one back for peterborough after 57 minutes with a well timed close range header on 72 minuts.

ryan bennett equalised for the home team as he seized on an error to score on 72 mins.

Thomas said " its another point im a little dissapointed."

Last edited:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/turning-on-the-gas-a-bristol-rovers-story-t41188.html

what do u guys( the people who follow the story) think abotu a layout change like the one luke phillips uses for his league games on page one. if not ill stick with the current one but it takes time an if i do it a quicker way i can get through the season quicker. COMMENT ON WHAT U THINK

or the one thatn burkeyoa uses on his league games
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/the-robins-breast-a-bristol-city-story-t41217/page2.html

comment on what u think or shuld i stick with my current layout

Last edited:
I like his set up, but yours is unqiue. stick to yours buddy. from a fellow Swansea fan, I'm gutted to see Danny Graham scoring for fun in real life, we wanted to sign him!

i like the layout , but im loving the story even more , i think you should change to a quicker layout that still isnt too basic but so you can post more results quicker.

i like the layout , but im loving the story even more , i think you should change to a quicker layout that still isnt too basic but so you can post more results quicker.

yeh exactly

any ideas m8

Last edited: