Weed

Eating whilst high ftw

Everything whilst high ftw

Done a few times 'with the lads'. Was it cool? Nah, but one mate thought it was hilarious the first time so he bought around £60 worth. Last laugh was with us when we left him to hit the pub after he fell asleep on a picnic bench :D

I've done it with a few friends some times, and it's quite fun actually.

Ye did it once or twice, Not a big fan of it much prefer me beer. Last time I did it was in Spain in the summer just gone, We burned some into a yogurt and ate it, didn't feel anything for 2 hours till we were out in a restaurant and it all hit us at once, We were like 4 bobble heads everyone was staring at us, But ye don't do it but have noting against people who do do it its their choice its not like their doing heroin!

yep. Was interesting first, and maybe second time. Now, its more like life stile :$

Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

Honestly, there are only 3 certainties in life:
1) you're born.
2) you pay tax.
3) you die.

So whist your time on this earth is short, live a little. Smoke weed, get high, drink alcohol, **** a prostitute, gamble money you don't have, **** the institution.

Think about it... you've got two choices. Would you rather be lying on your death bed thinking 'holy **** that was the stupid, we shouldn't have done that' or 'aah man I really wish I had the chance to do blah blah'. I know which one I'd rather be, I'd much rather regret something I've done than regret not doing something.

Banter is the key to life, live a little.
Peace
x

Last edited:
I'd much rather regret something I've done than regret not doing something.

Defiantly the outlook I have on life. Much rather look back on something and laugh about it, rather than looking back and feeling I missed an opportunity, you never know what is around the corner.

For sure, just so long as you don't take it too far and kill somebody. That ain't kosher.

It's really easy to tell who's still growing pubic hair just by the posts.

There are those on here who smoke

There are those on here who don't smoke, won't smoke, and have no problems with those that do

Then there are the kids who are still attached to mum's nipple who post/regurgitate unreasonable propaganda.

Don't believe? Check the posters ages. Those who have more life experience are more accepting and post more reasonable responses.

I dont smoke, never did and also not drinking, everything bad. Not healty! :D

Btw answer for those who asking why people smoking weed!

: Because they forget the real life and all those **** problems they've got. ANd joins a fantasy world and thinking about awesome thinks u know, hehe! Easy answer, noting else :D

It's really easy to tell who's still growing pubic hair just by the posts.

There are those on here who smoke

There are those on here who don't smoke, won't smoke, and have no problems with those that do

Then there are the kids who are still attached to mum's nipple who post/regurgitate unreasonable propaganda.

Don't believe? Check the posters ages. Those who have more life experience are more accepting and post more reasonable responses.

Sorry its got nothing to do with age......it's got to do with people opinions and if they believe that taking drugs is a good option to take.

Mine is not to do weed or whatever...its nothing to with the fact that I'm 13.

I'd be saying the same thing even if I happened to be 33.

I hate the way on this site that it always has to be taken down to age and the younger ones can't have an opinion anymore because they don't have any life experience.

Sorry its got nothing to do with age......it's got to do with people opinions and if they believe that taking drugs is a good option to take.

Mine is not to do weed or whatever...its nothing to with the fact that I'm 13.

I'd be saying the same thing even if I happened to be 33.

I hate the way on this site that it always has to be taken down to age and the younger ones can't have an opinion anymore because they don't have any life experience.

Of course age has an influence on it. Your brain is still growing and you're still progressing in life. When you're about 18, something will happen with your frontal lobe, which will pretty much make you more mature. And to be fair, when your 13, you DO know less and you will most likely have changed your opinion when your 33.